@Pookie the fukk is your problem cracker? get your ass the fukk in this thread...

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
no, it proves you are a fukking clown picking e-fights in real life for some type of satisfaction. shyts pathetic b, puffing your chest out online, and you 33 years old :mjlol:

build up your real life rep instead of trying to seek validation from strangers
The only clown here is you breh.
:comeon:

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps
:russ: Damn , it's real like that in here?

After reading this bullshyt I would like to know why @Pookie 1 stared the thread.

Just explain :yeshrug:

because I wanted to, thought it would be funny and I know the little African stirs up shyt for no reason :mjlol:

hook like and sinker

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
im the clown and yo ass posting pics and addresses to get some kind of credibility of "me not wanting smoke"

right
You goddamn right you a clown and you been exposing yourself as a c00n and a possible racist white person with your "Little African" remarks. I've never heard a black man say shyt like that.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
And I know that back in the day some of us used to clown on that "African Booty SCratche" shyt, but we got over that after a certain age. This @Pookie cat 34 and still thinks calling me a "little African" is doing something. No, it just makes you look like a racist SOB.

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps
You goddamn right you a clown and you been exposing yourself as a c00n and a possible racist white person with your "Little African" remarks. I've never heard a black man say shyt like that.

and ive never heard of people posting pics and addressing for a non existent square up meeting :mjlol:

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps
And I know that back in the day some of us used to clown on that "African Booty SCratche" shyt, but we got over that after a certain age. This @Pookie cat 34 and still thinks calling me a "little African" is doing something. No, it just makes you look like a racist SOB.

k

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
and ive never heard of people posting pics and addressing for a non existent square up meeting :mjlol:
You a coward, a racist, and a lying ass fraud. I couldn't even believe you're black at this point.
Everything about me is verified.
Everything about you is hazy, fake as fukk, and awaiting confirmation from others you claim to know.