@Pookie the fukk is your problem cracker? get your ass the fukk in this thread...

Ron Fox

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Thats top secret information
Awww undercover white people looking out for each other :mjlol:

:snoop:

This is exactly what I was talking about on the 1st page. The stupidity on this site when it comes to race is beyond super sayin levels.

Now this piece of shyt obviously didnt see the ban bet thread..after i posted this video dude started crying cuz he didnt wanna take a 1 year vacation....started coppin pleas and shyt and my race was the least of his worries all of a sudden

This is exactly why u cant have a real conversation about race in TRL without some ignorant moron spewing bullshyt shea butter twitter rhetoric. Its one of the reasons TRL is a joke and not to be taken serious

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

This is exactly what I was talking about on the 1st page. The stupidity on this site is beyond super sayin levels.

Now this piece of shyt obviously didnt see the ban bet thread..after i posted this video dude started crying cuz he didnt wanna take a 1 year vacation....started coppinf pleas and shyt and my race was the least of his worries all of a sudden

This is exactly why u cant have a real conversation about race in TRL without some ignorant moron spewing bullshyt shea butter twitter rhetoric. Its one of the reasons TRL is a joke and not to be taken serious

so why dont you simply bounce instead of posting where you're obviously not welcome

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps

This is exactly what I was talking about on the 1st page. The stupidity on this site is beyond super sayin levels.

Now this piece of shyt obviously didnt see the ban bet thread..after i posted this video dude started crying cuz he didnt wanna take a 1 year vacation....started coppinf pleas and shyt and my race was the least of his worries all of a sudden

Lets assume thats you in the video

Then who can take you serious when you kiss white ass

Man up b

Ron Fox

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Who can take you serious when you kiss white ass

Man up b

My dude...you have no credibility. You just called me white for no reason. I never taunted you never said anything sideways to u. You just came out of nowhere and insulted me for no reason. Then when i pointed out how stupid u are instead of just admitting u were wrong u say more dumb shyt cuz u a fraud. Like how can u stress being pro Black on this site when u randomly insult a Black person for absolutly no reason at all. Where they do that at?

Ron Fox

Banned
Daps
Reppin
205155_v1.jpg

All i hear are squeeks....I dont understand rat language

:camby:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
My dude...you have no credibility. You just called me white for no reason. I never taunted you never said anything sideways to u. You just came out of nowhere and insulted me for no reason. Then when i pointed out how stupid u are instead of just admitting u were wrong u say more dumb shyt cuz u a fraud. Like how can u stress being pro Black on this site when u randomly insult a Black person for absolutly no reason at all. Where they do that at?
I go hard on c00ns

You c00ns who kiss white ass are just as bad as racist whites
You tryina accuse me:stopitslime: what c00nish statements have I made

for the record i just posted thisView media item 14562
Murda muzik turns 18
Dude i wasnt taking about you. Look who i quoted lol.

What nikka takes a picture for his friend for an online forum? You're actually retarded
You tell me

You racist whites are crazy