@Pookie the fukk is your problem cracker? get your ass the fukk in this thread...

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
nikkas wanna talk all sorts of wild shyt online, but then when a nikka like me check em on it its :whoa:"I don't want that type of smoke man".

Nah man...just admit you a p*ssy and a coward and you'd never call me a "little African" in real life @Pookie

The story of my life. You saw that picture of me? Clowns love to get tough talking behind the safety of a keyboard or the safety of their smart phone, but they too p*ssy to do the same shyt in real life to someone's face.
I'm not.
:ufdup:

You a p*ssy just like that cracker on VICE who was crying when he got a warrant out for his arrest after talking about getting violent and fukking up people infront a camera.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
You arent to far from the Bread and Life soup kicthen on Kosciuszko Street. I volunteered there years ago. They have a plaque of all the rich people who donate. I used to chuckle at how Donald Trumps name was on that wall and everyone in there hated his guts.
NVM

Ron Fox

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Thats top secret information
Oh shut the fukk up, this conversation doesn't even involve you.
:camby:

LOL...I'm just saying I knwo exactly where u are.

That place is ghetto as hell. Especially Mrtyle :scust:

U see all types of methadone users in that area.......Very run down spot. God damn homie.....U in the hood for real.

*edit*

OK homie.....its still ghetto as hell overe there.

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps
nikkas wanna talk all sorts of wild shyt online, but then when a nikka like me check em on it its :whoa:"I don't want that type of smoke man".

Nah man...just admit you a p*ssy and a coward and you'd never call me a "little African" in real life @Pookie

The story of my life. You saw that picture of me? Clowns love to get tough talking behind the safety of a keyboard or the safety of their smart phone, but they too p*ssy to do the same shyt in real life to someone's face.
I'm not.
:ufdup:

You a p*ssy just like that cracker on VICE who was crying when he got a warrant out for his arrest after talking about getting violent and fukking up people infront a camera.

no, it proves you are a fukking clown picking e-fights in real life for some type of satisfaction. shyts pathetic b, puffing your chest out online, and you 33 years old :mjlol:

build up your real life rep instead of trying to seek validation from strangers

Dig

Catch Up
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
billbored.gif

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
LOL...I'm just saying I knwo exactly where u are.

That place is ghetto as hell. Especially Mrtyle :scust:

U see all types of methadone users in that area.......Very run down spot. God damn homie.....U in the hood for real.

*edit*

OK homie.....its still ghetto as hell overe there.
Yeah, it is still kind of ghetto...but it's getting gentrified. I used to love this part of Bushwick but as time passes on it changes too much for my liking.