Poltergeist Trailer

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
I love the conjuring but it was far from scary. Annabelle was not a good movie but scarier than Conjuring. Only movie that scares me is Arachnophobia but Annabelle made me jump while conjuring didn't. I'd even say This is the end the comedy was scarier.

But I'm a fan of the oh poltergeist so this has something to live up to. But I'll check it

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I love the conjuring but it was far from scary. Annabelle was not a good movie but scarier than Conjuring. Only movie that scares me is Arachnophobia but Annabelle made me jump while conjuring didn't. I'd even say This is the end the comedy was scarier.

But I'm a fan of the oh poltergeist so this has something to live up to. But I'll check it

Timeout: Annabelle scared you breh??

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
Timeout: Annabelle scared you breh??
Nope
I jumped on one part and it wasn't even a part where anything happened. But conjuring I didn't have a moment where I jumped. It wasn't even a part I anticipated a jump scare at any point. But I love the movie because it's good

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Part III was the weakest one but still had some scary stuff going on.
CommonMadHusky.gif

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
The original movie clown wasn't really trying to be scary. It just was the atmosphere of the film that made it even more terrifying.

poltergeist-clown-1.jpg

As for can this reboot work. I think "Paranormal" is definitely a "Poltergeist" remix with a lower budget. But "Poltergeist" is actually deeper cause they go into the spiritual world. It might do OK but they should of released it around Halloween instead of the summer. It's not a Summer movie. I like Sam Rami but I don't know about this remake.

poltergeist.jpg

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Part 1 is a classic. It may not be as scary these days, but the whole atmosphere is terrifying - the clown, the tree, getting her back, the TV, the face/mirror, aAnd then you had Zelda Reubenstien. Part 2 has it's moments, creepy old dude.

The Tequila Worm in Part II scared the sh!t out of me as a kid, lol:

poltergeist2.jpg

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
poltergeist is indeed the only movie that ever scared me. im definitely going to see this one

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Seen the OG in the theaters as a kid....this looks :ld:

Fred.