Poltergeist Trailer

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Horrible. Looks generic. Bringing nothing new to the franchise. Doing a soft reboot, just making it in the modern day. "Poltergeist 1 and 2" were generally scary movies. Part III was the weakest one but still had some scary stuff going on. I think what made the series work is that Little girl. It seems with the new movie they casted a "Simular" little girl just change the hair color. Sorry wasn't impressed:

Poltergeistposter.jpg

220px-Poltergeist-2-the-other-side.jpg

220px-Poltergeist_iii_movie_poster.jpg

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Horrible. Looks generic. Bringing nothing new to the franchise. Doing a soft reboot, just making it in the modern day. "Poltergeist 1 and 2" were generally scary movies. Part III was the weakest one but still had some scary stuff going on. I think what made the series work is that Little girl. It seems with the new movie they casted a "Simular" little girl just change the hair color. Sorry wasn't impressed:

Poltergeistposter.jpg

220px-Poltergeist-2-the-other-side.jpg

220px-Poltergeist_iii_movie_poster.jpg

See part two has never scared me. Even part one doesn't scare me that much but I do like it. I feel like it's a series that has been already exploited through bad sequels and a worse tv show so what the hell at this point:whoknows:

EarlyMaridia

All Star
Daps
I know why it's done, but American trailers need to show some fukking restraint. :upsetfavre: I already know the story, but damn.

The movie looks cool in the trailers. Seems like a way different vibe from before:ehh:(for better or worse). The couple better be smoking that loud though. :ufdup:

After the OG Poltergeist and Mama (especially this), the "fun ghosts" need to do more than flip some fukking hair around. :upsetfavre: I know it's the trailer and whatnot, but still. I'd be mad as shyt if the only thing my ghost did was play in my hair, when the other ones got chair art and plane rides around the room. :hmm:

I hope it's good though. We'll see where it fits in today's haunted house/James Wan era.

Kinda sidebar: That shot from within the closet reminds me of something the "Lights Out" dude made for his channel. I'm not saying anything came first or calling copying, but ehhh. I hope he gets some time in the spotlight.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
See part two has never scared me. Even part one doesn't scare me that much but I do like it. I feel like it's a series that has been already exploited through bad sequels and a worse tv show so what the hell at this point:whoknows:
saw pt 1 like 2 years ago wasn't scary at all

pt 2 terrified me as a kid though..dat old man :to:

bout to peep this trailer

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
saw pt 1 like 2 years ago wasn't scary at all

pt 2 terrified me as a kid though..dat old man :to:

bout to peep this trailer

See I watched 2 as an adult so maybe that's why it didn't work for me. Saw 1 as a kid and liked it cause it was an exciting movie but it never scared me at all

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
See I watched 2 as an adult so maybe that's why it didn't work for me. Saw 1 as a kid and liked it cause it was an exciting movie but it never scared me at all
man this shyt is rated pg-13? :shaq2:

was the OG R rated??

that scene with her and her hands on a wide screen was dope but other than that felt too much of a re-tread with only adding cell phones

blazn101

TPC life..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Really liked the first two. Don't know how I feel about them doing a remake now.
Like others have said, Haunted Houses and stuff need something different right now.
But we will see I guess...:patrice:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Damn...was The Conjuring really that dope :leon:

I watched it and was just :ehh: