Polo Ralph Lauren

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
I love polo but theyve decreased the quality of their dying process and now use a cheap veggie dye thats supposed to be better for the environment. Watch for severe bleeding and fading. Rarely do they release polos in quality cotton anymore as well. I have Pima cotton polos that are 5 years or older and they look brand new. I also have regular polos that I bought a couple months ago that look old as fukk.

Man how bout overall quality period breh .

Look at this shyt !!!

I wore my polo cargos yesterday maybe my 4th time since purchased .

BOught them last season they were on sale for 40 bucks i think originally 70 or so.

My zipper broke last night :wtf:

I hate the fit of these pants they arent polished at all just look like some big ass cargo shorts :smh:

Even the pants are starting to piss me off im not fukking with these anymore i gotta find some slim cut ones.

Imem7fJ.png

P6t8Zel.png

Bumrush Bros.

THERES ONLY ENOUGH ROOM FOR 1 LIL MAMA STAN HERE
Daps
Reppin
Reston VA
Man how bout overall quality period breh .

Look at this shyt !!!

I wore my polo cargos yesterday maybe my 4th time since purchased .

BOught them last season they were on sale for 40 bucks i think originally 70 or so.

My zipper broke last night :wtf:

I hate the fit of these pants they arent polished at all just look like some big ass cargo shorts :smh:

Even the pants are starting to piss me off im not fukking with these anymore i gotta find some slim cut ones.

Imem7fJ.png

P6t8Zel.png

Cot damn breh! Call Polo now my dude they will replace that shyt.
I actually got them to credit me a bunch of cash cause this bleeding shyt.
I feel you on the quality as a whole tho. Like the polo shorts. The material on the parachute cargo shorts are the goat summer shorts material but you'll have a hole in your pockets within the season. And all this pre-worn look with the holes and shyt, fukk I look like buying some used up looking clothes that are brand new :dahell:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
I feel you on the quality as a whole tho. Like the polo shorts. The material on the parachute cargo shorts are the goat summer shorts material but you'll have a hole in your pockets within the season. And all this pre-worn look with the holes and shyt, fukk I look like buying some used up looking clothes that are brand new :dahell:
:dead: this nikka knows :jayz:

I got a hole in my polo pants breh im like :wtf: i aint even have them that long :pacspit:

but you say call huh :leon:

Thanks for the tip i will do this.

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ

:lupe:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It's 20%, but there's another type of incentive associates can earn called "Macy's Money" that works like a dollar off coupon that you can use on anything. They come in denominations of $2, $3, $5 & $25 off. Only employees have access to them and you can combine them up to half of what you're trying to buy. For ex. $100 Polo shirt ($50 Macy's Money, plus 20% off associate discount) comes to $40 before tax.

Damn that's crazy

Lemme use that discount and I won't smack your kufi when I get to Atl my brother

TrillSwag

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Polo been played. Unless your rocking vintage pieces that line is played out.
nikkas killed it. Every basic nikka that get that gets a bi weekly check runs to the polo section when they go to the mall.
Only my undergarments Polo.

Imagine buying a 100$ polo thinking you about to be flexin and then you go out and see a handful of nikkas wearing the same polo :snoop:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
nikkas killed it. Every basic nikka that get that gets a bi weekly check runs to the polo section when they go to the mall.

Imagine buying a 100$ polo thinking you about to be flexin and then you go out and see a handful of nikkas wearing the same polo :snoop:

Man shut up!

We wear Ralph Lauren outchea :win:

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Only on the Coli where nikkas must rock 1000 dollar shirts is Ralph Lauren played out. Polo will never be played out and even a shirt from 10-15 years ago goes hard today. That's my go to brand and this myth of everyone rocking the same Polo shirts has to stop. That's only for cats who buy the plain colored Polo's with the horse on it. But Ralph Lauren makes enough variety of shirts that you can have that you won't necessarily see someone else with.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK

Agreed. Polos and rugbys are bum status to me. T shirts or sports shirts or go home. :win: