Polo Ralph Lauren

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Came in this thread to say all my bummy knock around the house shyt is Lo.

I got jawns going back 20 yrs yo.........Some I had from back then, some I was able to get again. The lo out this season hot, but it's about having PIECES.

Polo will never go out of style. I got joints going back years that are conversation pieces when biitches is like I like that shirt or I never seen that before.

If it ain't like that you doing it wrong

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Polo been played. Unless your rocking vintage pieces that line is played out.
nikkas killed it. Every basic nikka that get that gets a bi weekly check runs to the polo section when they go to the mall.
Only my undergarments Polo.

Imagine buying a 100$ polo thinking you about to be flexin and then you go out and see a handful of nikkas wearing the same polo :snoop:

I never really saw the huge hype in the first place. Throw a little horse on something basic and the price jumps up 2 or 3 times. They have some nice pieces, but I felt they were overpriced for what you were getting, but hey, that's just my opinion. Honestly, I'm glad there are so many polo fiends. It makes it much easier to distinguish myself by getting some other brand.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
I never really saw the huge hype in the first place. Throw a little horse on something basic and the price jumps up 2 or 3 times. They have some nice pieces, but I felt they were overpriced for what you were getting, but hey, that's just my opinion. Honestly, I'm glad there are so many polo fiends. It makes it much easier to distinguish myself by getting some other brand.

But some people just don't wear polo :dream:

Rlx, purple label, black label shyt I even got a tan quilted Lauren jacket.

How can Ralph Lauren be played when they cater to all needs.

Stop wearing polo and wear some of his other shyt.

TrillSwag

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no i will it here i have a few slight pics on the coli :ehh: hope you do the same

I mostly post in the GQ thread :dream:
nah im saying ima send u pics

u gonna make a thread and post em.

a or b

all bias shyt aside:steviej:

TrillSwag

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2dhadd4.jpg

Denim & Supply :salute: