Polo Ralph Lauren

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
:rudy:

Denim & Supply and Rugby are/were pretty much the same brand anyway. Similar price points, same demographics, those of y'all hating on D&S probably don't really know where to get it or see the whole line. Its trendy, high quality & fly.

Why y'all :umad:?
:what:

Bumrush Bros.

THERES ONLY ENOUGH ROOM FOR 1 LIL MAMA STAN HERE
Daps
Reppin
Reston VA
I love polo but theyve decreased the quality of their dying process and now use a cheap veggie dye thats supposed to be better for the environment. Watch for severe bleeding and fading. Rarely do they release polos in quality cotton anymore as well. I have Pima cotton polos that are 5 years or older and they look brand new. I also have regular polos that I bought a couple months ago that look old as fukk.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
So D&S is better than Rugby now??:childplease:

And IMO, I think "polo" and "rugby" shirts are lame. I wouldn't be caught dead wearing a polo. I cop everything else from Ralphie though.. Cargo pants, tees, sports shirts, jackets, hats, belts. :whew:

When I first copped them patch work rugby pants about 2 years ago.. I was killing them. :ohlawd:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3e6UV61-dZc"]Vado-Polo - YouTube[/ame] :win:

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Denim and Supply got mean Camo shyt, vests, jackets....

vado-ralph-lauren-denim-and-supply-herringbone-trucket-hat-camo-flag-jacket-right-now-video.jpg

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
So D&S is better than Rugby now??:childplease:

And IMO, I think "polo" and "rugby" shirts are lame. I wouldn't be caught dead wearing a polo. I cop everything else from Ralphie though.. Cargo pants, tees, sports shirts, jackets, hats, belts. :whew:

When I first copped them patch work rugby pants about 2 years ago.. I was killing them. :ohlawd:

Vado-Polo - YouTube :win:

I think both lines have their highs & lows & there's certain things each line does better than the other. I prefer D&S over Rugby for several different reasons (denim, availability, price-I get it at 70% off :smugdraper:) but I respect Rugby

RL Polo has been pretty boring to me this yr, I got a Polo t-shirt a couple wks ago, but shyt is boring right now. Fall shipments will be hitting stores in a month so we'll see if anything nice comes out

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
That D&S jacket Vado wearing is ugly as fukk. If that's the same one on the site right now... I need to see how he's rocking that.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I think both lines have their highs & lows & there's certain things each line does better than the other. I prefer D&S over Rugby for several different reasons (denim, availability, price-I get it at 70% off :smugdraper:) but I respect Rugby

RL Polo has been pretty boring to me this yr, I got a Polo t-shirt a couple wks ago, but shyt is boring right now. Fall shipments will be hitting stores in a month so we'll see if anything nice comes out

How are you getting it at 70 percent off? Isn't the Macy's employee discount like 25%

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
How are you getting it at 70 percent off? Isn't the Macy's employee discount like 25%

It's 20%, but there's another type of incentive associates can earn called "Macy's Money" that works like a dollar off coupon that you can use on anything. They come in denominations of $2, $3, $5 & $25 off. Only employees have access to them and you can combine them up to half of what you're trying to buy. For ex. $100 Polo shirt ($50 Macy's Money, plus 20% off associate discount) comes to $40 before tax.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
It's 20%, but there's another type of incentive associates can earn called "Macy's Money" that works like a dollar off coupon that you can use on anything. They come in denominations of $2, $3, $5 & $25 off. Only employees have access to them and you can combine them up to half of what you're trying to buy. For ex. $100 Polo shirt ($50 Macy's Money, plus 20% off associate discount) comes to $40 before tax.

:damn:

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL

I can also use the 20% Macy's card holder coupon I have (although that does have restrictions), but if its a $100 Polo shirt on sale it would be:

20% off $100=$80
$80-40 Macy's Money= $40
20% off $40=$32 before taxes

:win: