Polo Ralph Lauren

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Nicca's be thinking they trendy...ho's aint feelin that shyt....I got 2 waitresses phone #'s last night wearing a $30 TJ Maxx Black polo with small red horse....with some bana republic Rx frames and some levis cargo pants....

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
I be polking around the DS display from time to time...they always have sh1t on sale...

9/10 their shyt is on sale. I don't really fukk with polo mainly because nikkas done ruined it for me but D&S has some dope trendy shyt. I unno some people tend to not like it because of the whole grungy, thrifty look :manny:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
There should be rules to wearing polo.

Rule 1, any polo piece you wear has to be over 15 years old. Thems the breaks guys :yeshrug:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
9/10 their shyt is on sale. I don't really fukk with polo mainly because nikkas done ruined it for me but D&S has some dope trendy shyt. I unno some people tend to not like it because of the whole grungy, thrifty look :manny:

I dont cop any of the grungy looking shyt,the denim is a great fit,the shawl neck cardis is dope and i copped a patchwork denim button up thats fly as fck,ill agree some of the accessories and tees aint my lane but they have some clean fits and pieces,just have to look for them...Truthfully dudes dont like it GOOOOOD stay way from it,i dont wanna be walking around decked out in the same sh1t as everyone else..

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i just realized i have 2 d&s cargo shorts :flabbynsick:

:manny: fukk it. some ppl thought rugby was trash, different strokes pause

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
polo button ups, tees, hats > d&s though.. every time im at macy's i see giant racks of this shyt on clearance, shyt looks worn n weathered n swagless to me. weird paint speckled shyt with holes in it, all loose fitting and shyt.

:manny:

RL Polo is dope to me, but sometimes the shyt gets to be too boring b/c EVERYBODY wears it & few people wear it right. Like ive said before, brehs in the know fukk wit D&S, (for ex. i seen Tip rockin D&S on an episode of last season's Family Hustle) & usually dress better than everybody else b/c it's not logo driven, just good clothes. IDK what you're style is but they got something you'd probably like. If you're in the SF area I'd go to Union Square's Macy's and feast. Look for the new shipments first, then clearance

@BlueJay, I will personally tell you that that's a lie. There may be a good deal of merchandise that's been marked down, but it would never be 90% or even close to that unless the brand was getting ready to be discontinued.

The cheetah print polo I just copped :whew:

That snake skin print polo :whew:

Slim denim shorts :ahh:

Zebra print board shorts :whew:

Last edited by a moderator:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
RL Polo is dope to me, but sometimes the shyt gets to be too boring b/c EVERYBODY wears it & few people wear it right. Like ive said before, brehs in the know fukk wit D&S, (for ex. i seen Tip rockin D&S on an episode of last season's Family Hustle) & usually dress better than everybody else b/c it's not logo driven, just good clothes. IDK what you're style is but they got something you'd probably like. If you're in the SF area I'd go to Union Square's Macy's and feast. Look for the new shipments first, then clearance

@BlueJay, I will personally tell you that that's a lie. There may be a good deal of merchandise that's been marked down, but it would never be 90% or even close to that unless the brand was getting ready to be discontinued.

The cheetah print polo I just copped :whew:

That snake skin print polo :whew:

Slim denim shorts :ahh:

Zebra print board shorts :whew:

I said 9/10 they're on sale if you go into department stores down here in Canada. Then again the fleece sweaters and cardigans and all that never get the treatment.
They got slim denim shorts though? :ohhh:

Last edited by a moderator:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I said 9/10 they're on sale if you go into department stores down here in Canada. Then again the fleece sweaters and cardigans and all that never get the treatment.
They got slim denim shorts though? :ohhh:

Do they? :ahh:

That's part of the summer collection that they got out now, along with the zebra board shorts

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
When y'all grow up, you'll see this americana ish starts at Brooks Brothers and J Press.

Man shut the fukk up.

It's always one dumb ass mother fukker talking bout when yall grow up.

Ralph Lauren is timeless p*ssy :pacspit:

I hate when folks acts like you cant be faithful to a brand you like or that you only venture out a little bit.

R.L caters to everything you would need in your wardrobe :smugdraper:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Nicca's be thinking they trendy...ho's aint feelin that shyt....I got 2 waitresses phone #'s last night wearing a $30 TJ Maxx Black polo with small red horse....with some bana republic Rx frames and some levis cargo pants....

You think I give a shyt bout what a bish thinks? Have you seen how I dress. Sneakers got holes in the soles :russ:

TrillSwag

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only a clueless swaggerless monkey would hate on d&s
Line is straight piff. And no brand is fukking with they denim jackets.
They doing a whole fresh vibe I never seen done before.
That rugby line was nerdy and boring. West coast nikkas never fukked with that shyt.
My DNS game is deep!