NULL
Polo really...?? like really?

1235644960_50_cent_does_not_approve.gif

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Subs, as I've got older i've focused more on ralph lauren clothes.

I got a polo baseball jacket, navy blue and yellow, but that vado one could work as well.

Where'd you find it online? (With overseas delivery)

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
denim and supply is :flabbynsick:

rugby >>>>> ds

:rudy:

Denim & Supply and Rugby are/were pretty much the same brand anyway. Similar price points, same demographics, those of y'all hating on D&S probably don't really know where to get it or see the whole line. Its trendy, high quality & fly.

Why y'all :umad:?

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
DS is like alot of lines...mix of good and awful...
Most of there tees,button ups,accessories are trash but they had some dope sweaters,denim and denim jackets...

Of course the ppl hatin the same mufukkas that be rocking the bland ass generic polos with the lil horse...and dont know sh1t...

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Im not up on fashion so I could be wearing shyt from 99 seasons ago and not care

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Denim & Supply and Rugby are/were pretty much the same brand anyway. Similar price points, same demographics, those of y'all hating on D&S probably don't really know where to get it or see the whole line. Its trendy, high quality & fly.

similar price points and demographics is one thing, but the style of the clothes are totally different.

d&s

a_560x375.jpg

denim-supply-ralphlauren-mens-4.jpg

pPOLO2-14942291_standard_t240x400.jpg

:huhldup: :flabbynsick:

rugby rip lauren

Rugby_Ralph_Lauren_Wool_Striped_Toggle_Cardigan.jpg

Rugby_Ralph_Lauren_Knit_Wool_Baseball_Varsity_jacket.jpg

Picture+4+copy.png

rugby has a tailored fit, college prep look

D&S is like homeless hipster swag

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
DS is like alot of lines...mix of good and awful...
Most of there tees,button ups,accessories are trash but they had some dope sweaters,denim and denim jackets...

Of course the ppl hatin the same mufukkas that be rocking the bland ass generic polos with the lil horse...and dont know sh1t...

Yea, I don't take everybody in here's opinion in here the same, especially from the swagless. But D&S has only been out a couple years & it's first fall & spring deliveries were GOAT. I dare somebody to say different

similar price points and demographics is one thing, but the style of the clothes are totally different.

d&s

a_560x375.jpg

denim-supply-ralphlauren-mens-4.jpg

pPOLO2-14942291_standard_t240x400.jpg

:huhldup: :flabbynsick:

rugby rip lauren

Rugby_Ralph_Lauren_Wool_Striped_Toggle_Cardigan.jpg

Rugby_Ralph_Lauren_Knit_Wool_Baseball_Varsity_jacket.jpg

Picture+4+copy.png

rugby has a tailored fit, college prep look

D&S is like homeless hipster swag

Breh why you ain't posting none of the denim jackets, find me a denim brand with better quality denim jackets than D&S. Yea D&S has that hipster vibe at times, but it also has pretty good mainstream polos, button ups & tees and you can put together an entire outfit including belts, scarves, accessories, hats, etc. if you can't dress I expect you not to even look D&S way, but if you got some pride in your wardrobe you should own a few pieces.

BTW, D&S DOES have good fitting rugby's, sweatshirts & denim jeans. I don't think any if y'all have really shopped the brand.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
polo button ups, tees, hats > d&s though.. every time im at macy's i see giant racks of this shyt on clearance, shyt looks worn n weathered n swagless to me. weird paint speckled shyt with holes in it, all loose fitting and shyt.

:manny:

Kabnis

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When y'all grow up, you'll see this americana ish starts at Brooks Brothers and J Press.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Isn't their Rugby brand dead. I know they had a fire sale on all that stuff, it was 75% off in store an online months ago.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I copped 2 pairs of DS jeans,patchwork denim shirt,cardigan...

All were quality material,looked great,were a great & proper fit esp the jeans and i got many compliments on the sh1t...
@sfgiants youre postin the ugly ass sh1t that nobody not even DS fans like myself would rock,youll find that on clearance racks and on there site...Alot of stuff they have missed on but i would say staples items (cardis,jeans,jackets,chambray,denim shirts) they did well on...

Last edited by a moderator:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot

Denim Supply is dope

The business casual shirts and polos are nice. Usually my go to brand whenever I hit up The Bay and the prices are pretty reasonable.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Denim Supply is dope

The business casual shirts and polos are nice. Usually my go to brand whenever I hit up The Bay and the prices are pretty reasonable.

I be polking around the DS display from time to time...they always have sh1t on sale...