Poll:Which movie was better, The Avengers or The Dark Knight?

Better comic book film?

• Total voters

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I'm gonna let this ride for now although I'm not sure we needed a poll because 3 guys said they preferred "The Avengers" in another thread. But :yeshrug:

Also the "stan" baiting is treading dangerously close to The Arcadium. Let's not do that.

A more interesting poll would be which is worse, "TDKR" or "Ironman 3".

Fred.

:ohhh:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
If ______ doesn't wanna make music no more cause he can't get rich off it then fukk him. Not my problem. No one is entitled to make a living from a hobby or a craft. Music takes time to create and so if I am a fan I will in turn give my time in exchange and listen to it. Anything beyond that (especially money) is charity.

If every _____ fan donated a dollar I'm sure it would more than pay for the production and recording of the album. But I'm sorry I'm not gonna pay 12.99 for something I can acquire for free just so _____ doesn't have to work a real job. Again, not my problem.

If there is enough demand for it I think they are entitled to make a living off of it. Whatever you do for money to live I'm sure you would be pissed if the public could avoid paying for it thus leaving you with less or no $.
The idea you are forwarding actually makes you sound like you are a fan of no one and you don't care if they ever put music out again.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Just out of sheer curiosity... WHY was box office brought up in the first place? Who gives a fukk.

OP clearly asked which movie we liked better, not which one made more money.

In another thread @TNC stated the majority of people think avengers is better than tdk. I disagreed And thought it was a downright bizzare claim.I made this thread to gage peoples opinions.

He keeps bringing up box office as proof that people think avengers is a better movie. Which makes zero sense but :yeshrug:

Last edited:

Nubcake162

Rookie
Daps
Well Dark Knight was a better comic book movie, but I feel like The Avengers was a breakthrough in comic books movies where its the 1st time you see all these different characters from different movies coming together, kinda like super smash bros

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I'm gonna let this ride for now although I'm not sure we needed a poll because 3 guys said they preferred "The Avengers" in another thread. But :yeshrug:

Also the "stan" baiting is treading dangerously close to The Arcadium. Let's not do that.

A more interesting poll would be which is worse, "TDKR" or "Ironman 3".

Fred.
I didnt make the thread because 3 people said they preferred avengers. They out right said the majority of peopke think avengers is better.

I disagreed with that and decided to let the majority decide and discuss. Judging by the poll i think its pretty obvious the majority dont think avengers is better.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
I didnt make the thread because 3 people said they preferred avengers. They out right said the majority of peopke think avengers is better.

I disagreed with that and decided to let the majority decide and discuss. Judging by the poll i think its pretty obvious the majority dont think avengers is better.

I didn't say the majorIty of the Coli, I said the majority of people. But you got this poll here, can't argue with that