Poll:Which movie was better, The Avengers or The Dark Knight?

Better comic book film?

• Total voters

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I didnt make the thread because 3 people said they preferred avengers. They out right said the majority of peopke think avengers is better.

I disagreed with that and decided to let the majority decide and discuss. Judging by the poll i think its pretty obvious the majority dont think avengers is better.

If the statement was "the majority of people think 'The Avengers' is better" (which isn't even possible to prove) a poll here proves nothing, and I'm in favor of "TDK".

Like I said the thread is :yeshrug: status to me.

Fred.

• Dap
Reactions: TNC

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
As a movie, TDK. as a Super Hero movie (what i went to the theaters for) I like Avengers.

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
uh huh...so what kind of movie was the Dark Knight to you?
here's what everybody does. they say Dark Knight isn't a Super Hero movie because it was darker. but then when it comes to people discrediting it for not being Batman is when they wanna call it a Super Hero movie.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
here's what everybody does. they say Dark Knight isn't a Super Hero movie because it was darker. but then when it comes to people discrediting it for not being Batman is when they wanna call it a Super Hero movie.

Yea I don't know anything about all that bullshyt...it's a movie based on a comic book, therefore, it is a comic book movie...yes it was dark themed, but so are many comic books; its a comic book movie

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
the only nitpick i have is that Batman didn't do much investigating in TDK trilogy. I can only recall him going up to that window and finding the pieces of the bullet.

Nephilim_BC

Murikkka
Daps
...so what kind of movie was it?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
TBH, this poll is already done on IMDB too. Hundreds of thousands of votes and The Dark Knight is one of the highest ranking films of all time there. Anyone who thought The Avengers would be the popular pick was kidding themselves. This is a forum for adults. If the question was "how many kids went" maybe the story would be different because I know some parents who would not let their kids watch TDK.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
TBH, this poll is already done on IMDB too. Hundreds of thousands of votes and The Dark Knight is one of the highest ranking films of all time there. Anyone who thought The Avengers would be the popular pick was kidding themselves. This is a forum for adults. If the question was "how many kids went" maybe the story would be different because I know some parents who would not let their kids watch TDK.
Let me guess. Tdk won the poll on imdb as well?

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
...so what kind of movie was it?
If you tea my original fukking post, you'll see I didn't say it wasn't a super hero movie. I'm tired of people who say you can't compare it to super hero movies because it's not like that. And it's not very Batman to me anyways but I still count it. When it comes to being a movie about super heroes and seeing them do comic book shyt, I prefer the Avengers.

Nephilim_BC

Murikkka
Daps
If you tea my original fukking post, you'll see I didn't say it wasn't a super hero movie. I'm tired of people who say you can't compare it to super hero movies because it's not like that. And it's not very Batman to me anyways but I still count it. When it comes to being a movie about super heroes and seeing them do comic book shyt, I prefer the Avengers.
my nikka, wtf kind of movie is it. simple answer.