Police: woman started laughing out loud before shooting the Trooper in the back of the head

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Why are you on level 1000?

Should the man have died for his transgressions :yeshrug:

:hubie:I’m not saying it was right.... I’m just saying I understand
We have no evidence he did anything to deserve this. You americans just hate black men so much that you're ready to justify his death as something he caused. However if someone began criticizing a black woman that was victimized everyone would be upset.

Similar to how white supremacists justify killing of black men.

Black men are so hated in america its disgusting. Can't wait until i leave this country.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Why are you on level 1000?

Should the man have died for his transgressions :yeshrug:

:hubie:I’m not saying it was right.... I’m just saying I understand
Dumb Bytch shut the fuk up, murdering a black man over a domestic incident, in which she may or not been the side piece, where he may or may not have been cheating is not a justification for murder. Black men are out here getting killed daily in a system that already works against them for failure to bring about demise and your selfish dumbass thinks killing them bc you can’t control or lack the capacity to deal with your emotions is regular shyt to do. Instead of moving the fuk on. Don’t put the fact that your man doesn’t fuk with you on to them, when he shows up at the door one day with his side and their baby.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
We have no evidence he did anything to deserve this. You americans just hate black men so much that you're ready to justify his death as something he caused. However if someone began criticizing a black woman that was victimized everyone would be upset.

Similar to how white supremacists justify killing of black men.

Black men are so hated in america its disgusting. Can't wait until i leave this country.
Her man beats her, she’s in an abusive where she’s admitted to her man knocking her stupid around in their toxic relationship - she’s coming from a position of weakness; she doesn’t speak for me or all women.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
What transgressions? For all that we know they could have been dating and he told her that things were not going to work out and then he decided to move on. Maybe she just would not accept the break up. Why are negative motives attributed to him, rather than to her? After all she was the murderer. Her motives were clearly bad.

People break up all the time. For all of the talk of side pieces and all of that maybe it was something much simpler and honest then we know.

I know dead negroes make you feel happy. Its sad how c00ns can be conditioned to not give a fukk when black men get killed.

Had this man been murked by a cop your dumbass would be crying foul though.
Don’t waste your time, she’s one of those “black menz dont protectz us “ crowd of c00nettes - she generalizes all black men as serial cheaters, neglectful and pawg panderers
:mjpls:

You mixing topics... One don't cross with the next :patrice:... All bets are off when it comes to cacs...it would be a welcomed change when Black men stepped up and started checking white people on their ish...

What brothers are checking white folks?... Coli brothers love "pawgs"....:sas2:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
So cheaters deserve to get shot in the back of the head what kind of simp logic is this ?:dwillhuh:

RIP to the brother

no ones saying that but

Proverbs 6:32

But whoso committeth adultery with a woman lacketh understanding: he that doeth it destroyeth his own soul.

Proverbs 5:22-23

The wicked are overtaken with their own sins
22 His own iniquities shall take the wicked himself, and he shall be holden with the cords of his sins.
23 He shall die without instruction; and in the greatness of his folly he shall go astray.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
But you didn't know the guy either, so how do you know he did something wrong?

I know dead negroes make you feel happy. Its sad how c00ns can be conditioned to not give a fukk when black men get killed.

Had this man been murked by a cop your dumbass would be crying foul though.

If it's been proven that it was a cheating scandal gone wrong then I apologize but until then :yeshrug:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
no ones saying that but

But whoso committeth adultery with a woman lacketh understanding: he that doeth it destroyeth his own soul.

22 His own iniquities shall take the wicked himself, and he shall be holden with the cords of his sins.
23 He shall die without instruction; and in the greatness of his folly he shall go astray.

do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent. They should be silent and not be allowed to teach or to tell men what to do.

1 Timothy 2:12

:hubie:

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
no ones saying that but

Even if that woman was his side piece, that doesn't fall under adultery.