Police: woman started laughing out loud before shooting the Trooper in the back of the head

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Don’t waste your time, she’s one of those “black menz dont protectz us “ crowd of c00nettes - she generalizes all black men as serial cheaters, neglectful and pawg panderers
:mjpls:

These non-black trehs love stalking and lying on the coli.

tumblr_m4xne1e3jc1qj3ir1.gif

Bye Felicia

Colicat

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Dumb Bytch shut the fuk up, murdering a black man over a domestic incident, in which she may or not been the side piece, where he may or may not have been cheating is not a justification for murder. Black men are out here getting killed daily in a system that already works against them for failure to bring about demise and your selfish dumbass thinks killing them bc you can’t control or lack the capacity to deal with your emotions is regular shyt to do. Instead of moving the fuk on. Don’t put the fact that your man doesn’t fuk with you on to them, when he shows up at the door one day with his side and their baby.

You sound retarded as fukk...Go get a life and stop having a psychotic breakdown over every fukking posts on the coli...

Take your meds sick bytch...

Colicat

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Her man beats her, she’s in an abusive where she’s admitted to her man knocking her stupid around in their toxic relationship - she’s coming from a position of weakness; she doesn’t speak for me or all women.

I’ll wait for you to quote one post to that effect ....

You pulling all other kinds of quotes in this thread... pull one that pertains to your nonsense...

Why do you spew these lies... what is your motivation? Are you mad because I am a married queen and you are a broke project tranny that has to cat fishing ninjas on the coli so you can get your bussy bust?

Are you pissed that you can never be me? I know the shyt hurts... let it burn your sick soul

Colicat

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
We have no evidence he did anything to deserve this. You americans just hate black men so much that you're ready to justify his death as something he caused. However if someone began criticizing a black woman that was victimized everyone would be upset.

Similar to how white supremacists justify killing of black men.

Black men are so hated in america its disgusting. Can't wait until i leave this country.

You really are in your feelings... I would have the same thought processes were it any race....

You have a whole lot of baggage that you are dumping onto this thread...good luck with that

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
yes it does :comeon:

and his wife clearly didn’t know about it.. and lying, deceiving, etc is a sin regardless.
Read 2 Samuel 12:8. The most high was willing to give King David more wives. Which displays he has no problem with men having more than one woman.

Also, like one poster said in this thread. Quit trying to teach. You're going off.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent. They should be silent and not be allowed to teach or to tell men what to do.

1 Timothy 2:12

:hubie:
Exactly. bytches want to quote the bible verses that make them feel better but ignore the bible verses that condemn their bullshyt behaviours. smh

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Read 2 Samuel 12:8. The most high was willing to give King David more wives. Which displays he has no problem with men having more than one woman.

Also, like one poster said in this thread. Quit trying to teach. You're going off.
FACTS. Numerous biblical heroes had multiple wives. Black jesus never spoke out against polygamy. In fact its encouraged. But women don't want to hear that though.