Police: woman started laughing out loud before shooting the Trooper in the back of the head

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
going by what your saying, regardless.. he allegedly committed fornication. you’re just grasping at straws now while ignoring the point.
Really? What sexual wickedness did he commit? By sleeping with a woman before marriage? You're the one grasping at straws. Cause the biblical definition doesn't pertain to that. It deals with the definition of sexual wickedness. Meaning, sodomy, pedophilia, incest, adultery, beastlity and so on.

Mr.bocario

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Dumb Bytch shut the fuk up, murdering a black man over a domestic incident, in which she may or not been the side piece, where he may or may not have been cheating is not a justification for murder. Black men are out here getting killed daily in a system that already works against them for failure to bring about demise and your selfish dumbass thinks killing them bc you can’t control or lack the capacity to deal with your emotions is regular shyt to do. Instead of moving the fuk on. Don’t put the fact that your man doesn’t fuk with you on to them, when he shows up at the door one day with his side and their baby.

people are really in here victim blaming, but because a man is the victim (black man at that) nobody gives a fukk :what:

number21

Daps
Reppin
North Miami
The Lord gave a legit king more wives. Not no 9-to-5 negro. Now if he gave Job more wives, then you'd be podding.

Either way, I don't care who that man was fukking. He didn't deserve to die because she found out her p*ssy ain't that special. :francis:

The laws applied to all men breh. nikkas didnt receive certain perks or outs because of their status.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
What fukking evidence is there he was a cheater? His black skin perhaps?

You c00ns are disgusting
In the comment section of one of their Facebook post, a family member stated that the woman snapped cause she didnt know he was married.

I dont think anyone is claiming he was a cheater cause he's black breh.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Really? What sexual wickedness did he commit? By sleeping with a woman before marriage? You're the one grasping at straws. Cause the biblical definition doesn't pertain to that. It deals with the definition of sexual wickedness. Meaning, sodomy, pedophilia, incest, adultery, beastlity and so on.

Yes.. that’s exactly what fornication is. it’s multiple things.

if isnt then explain this precept..

1 Corinthians 7:2 King James Version (KJV)
2 Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
multiple wives doctrine is so tired :pachaha:

like every story in the bible where there was polygamy it brought tons of trouble :comeon:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
biscuitsnbangers said:
multiple wives doctrine is so tired :pachaha:

like every story in the bible where there was polygamy it brought tons of trouble :comeon:

Dudes don't get the concept of living way back in 1500 BCE. People back then HAD to have large households to support themselves and for protection. That's the reason for polygamy.​

Each family was a business. Self-sufficient and self-policed/guarded. They also aligned with other families to increase/strengthen those aspects of their organization.​

When people began migrating into cities, the circumstances that warranted polygamy were no longer applicable. No chance of your families' tents being raided.​

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Dudes don't get the concept of living way back in 1500 BCE. People back then HAD to have large households to support themselves and for protection. That's the reason for polygamy.​

Each family was a business. Self-sufficient and self-policed/guarded. They also aligned with other families to increase/strengthen those aspects of their organization.​

When people began migrating into cities, the circumstances that warranted polygamy were no longer applicable. No chance of your families' tents being raided.​

Exactly, it was necessary at the time but it wasn’t what The most high wanted or intended when he created man and women but he allowed it due to mans transgressions and for a purpose and time.

1 Timothy 3:1-2
How bishops and deacons, and their wives should be qualified
1 This is a true saying, If a man desire the office of a bishop, he desireth a good work.
2 A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach;

an elder MUST be the husband of ONE WIFE. If it is a good practice, then why should not a church leader be a polygamist?

number21

Daps
Reppin
North Miami
Yes.. that’s exactly what fornication is. and yes it is.

if isnt then explain this precept..

1 Corinthians 7:2 King James Version (KJV)
2 Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband.
I'm not sure you understand how the way men and women became husband and wife and just how diffrent the whole process was compared to now. Because if you did would be able to understand that precept is speaking about avoiding committing the sexual wickedness of adultery.

As, back then it was a norm for a woman to be given and promised to a man at a young age even at the age of 14. This to ensure that men were able to get a virgin and have his own wife to which he should use to keep him from committing the fornication act of adultery.

It's not tied having to wine and dine some female for over years to have her marry you and then do the deed.

Anyways, talk to your man if you need more education on this. As, I ain't getting shyt from this and so making this a waste of my time honestly.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
biscuitsnbangers said:
Exactly, it was necessary at the time but it wasn’t what The most high wanted or intended when he created man and women but he allowed it due to mans transgressions and for a purpose and time.

This 'argument' is because modern-day readers have the mistaken idea that ALL of the text is prescriptive and none of it is merely descriptive......which I find rather strange.​

Laws, rules, and circumstances change throughout the text to reflect different cultural understandings thoughout history.​

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
number21 said:
I'm not sure you understand how the way men and women became husband and wife and just how diffrent the whole process was compared to now. Because if you did would be able to understand that precept is speaking about avoiding committing the sexual wickedness of adultery.

As, back then it was a norm for a woman to be given and promised to a man at a young age even at the age of 14. This to ensure that men were able to get a virgin and have his own wife to which he should use to keep him from committing the fornication act of adultery.

Adultery and fornication were two different 'sins'. They are only equivalent to us, now. Back then, fornication was sex with someone un-married while adultery was sex with someone who was already married/betrothed.

The 'sexual wickedness' in the precept was in-regards to fornication, not adultery.​

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
FACTS. Numerous biblical heroes had multiple wives. Black jesus never spoke out against polygamy. In fact its encouraged. But women don't want to hear that though.
It's not really encouraged but it's not against the law .

More women more headaches.

And it's not like smashing random women. It's having multiple relationships.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Thread got me :deadmanny:.

-R.I.P. to breh & I think she took the shyt overboard & don't condone the shyt. Don't think he deserved to go out like that. But dudes need to realize pointing out a fact in an investigation doesn't mean you victim blaming.

-According to what I read breh was out there commiting adultery with this unhinged chick. I don't think he deserved to be killed but this shyt happens all the time.

-Then you got people trying to turn this into some racial shyt when it has nothing to do with the story.

-Then people going back & forth about fornication & adultery like a dictionary can't tell you what they mean.

Then got brehs glad he died cause he used to be a cop. I endorse more brehs becoming law enforcement if they ain't on fukk shyt.

/End Rant