Police: woman started laughing out loud before shooting the Trooper in the back of the head

douche

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Screen-Shot-2020-01-28-at-8.14.02-AM.png

Police now say the woman started laughing out loud before shooting the Trooper in the back of the head
Posted by: Leah Anaya|January 28, 2020 |CategoriesFallen, Featured, Investigations, Law and Legal, Must Reads, News
Share:
Last Friday, a retired Illinois State Trooper, Gregory Rieves, was shot and killed by 51-year old Lisa V. McMullan in a cigar lounge, Humidor of Lisle. The woman also wounded another retired trooper as well as a current trooper before taking her own life.

The shooting was captured on surveillance footage and had investigators scratching their heads for lack of an apparent motive.

The footage shows many patrons of the lounge watching TV. McMullan is sitting behind the troopers and “without apparent provocation,” stands up, pulls out her handgun, and starts firing.

Retired Trooper Gregory Rieves, 51 died due to his injuries. Rieves was an Illinois State Police Trooper for 22 years and had been retired for about one year.

Posted by WEAR ABC 3 News, Pensacola on Monday, January 27, 2020

McMullan had no criminal history and no police contact and carried her gun legally.

Other customers said the men and McMullan were often at the lounge at the same time and appeared to know each other, but a direct relationship was not known.

Police initially reported that McMullan and Trooper Rieves attended the same high school in the 1980’s, but that was proven incorrect after speaking with McMullan’s mother.

Monday during a press conference, police said they were able to obtain at least some clarity. Police searched McMullan’s home after the shooting and found Trooper Rieves’ name written on her wall.

Next to the name, she wrote:

“I hate you … hope you two die!”

The name of a second man was also written on the wall, but that man was not at the lounge the night McMullan opened fire and killed Trooper Rieves and herself. His name was not released.

Lisle police are still searching to establish a “clear motive,” but they said the message on the wall “may point to a personal motivation.” At the very least it points to the fact that McMullan targeted at least one of the victims.

A man inside the lounge with McMullan and the victims at the time of the shooting told reporters:

“I heard her laughing, she has a very distinct loud laugh. We did not hear any arguing or any yelling, anything like that before the first loud shot.”

Friends of McMullan have reportedly told police that she had been in a previous relationship with Rieves, but Rieves’ family said that if that’s true, they didn’t know about it.

“I hate you…hope you two die!”

Lisle PD says Lisa McMullan wrote those words on a wall in her Chicago condo before shooting a retired Illinois State Trooper dead at a cigar lounge.

Greg Rieves’ name was listed, along with another male police say was NOT harmed. @cbschicago pic.twitter.com/fTbFUCqlcA

— Steven Graves (@StevenGravesTV) January 27, 2020

Chicago’s Daily Herald reported:

“Police also released a condensed version of police radio traffic in which a dispatcher reports a call of ‘shots fired within the store.’ In the recording, an officer can be heard calling for additional officers, from Woodridge and Downers Grove, as he designated the event a ‘mass casualty’ with ‘an unknown shooter possibly in the building.’

“A countywide joint investigations team is activated, and an officer says, ‘I need all officers inside’ and requests four ambulances, soon saying, ‘I have multiple injured.’

“‘We have an unknown female, possible shooter,’ the officer says.

Then he urgently requests more officers.

“‘Any officer who is not currently doing anything right now with a task or something needs to come to the front door at the main entrance of 1600 Ogden,’ he says, passing on the order to another person on the radio. He details how the building is being cleared of a further threat.

Police now say the woman started laughing out loud before shooting the Trooper in the head

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
They ain’t do nothing to her, she let off shots are her main target first.. She clearly was his side piece and he prob bushed her after all these years.. that’s why i tell brehs sometimes you can’t be too honest with side pieces because of they see you maintaining a stable home with your wife and kids, that’s what the side piece wants and you string her alone for years and years on end you done blocked her blessings and it’s too late for her to have kids...

fukked up as it is you better off giving that broad a baby just to occupy her time and her not think about wanting to kill you

Or you could just get new side bytches after they start showing signs of catching feelings

Yall are in a rush to give your freedom up:mjlol:

:gucci: Y’all both are truly fukked up.... how about not have a side piece at all...

How about honoring vows

How about not playing with folks emotions...

All those options are free... cost free, guilt free, drama free

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Everyone in here shytting on this dead brother are fukking c00ns and I hope you neggas get murked by some random hoe.

The amount of hate people have for black men in this country is appalling.

nikkas even defend a murderous bytch. Smh
i saw them shytting on a possible cheater not Black men... eitherway it wasn't no hate directed to him for being Black. you doing too much

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
i saw them shytting on a possible cheater not Black men... eitherway it wasn't no hate directed to him for being Black. you doing too much
What fukking evidence is there he was a cheater? His black skin perhaps?

You c00ns are disgusting

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Naw they are shytting on Black men. They don't give a damn about cheaters, because there are conversations in here about how to get rid of side pieces and all of that crap. The fact that the deceased man is a Black police officer was what they needed to get going.

When a Black man is murdered they are the only people that are always seen as deserving of being killed, even when people don't know the facts like in the Trayvon Martin case. Hell even when the facts come out people decided that he deserved to be killed even though he was just minding his own business and walking to his father's house when an idiot started following him.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why are you on level 1000?

Should the man have died for his transgressions :yeshrug:

:hubie:I’m not saying it was right.... I’m just saying I understand

What transgressions? For all that we know they could have been dating and he told her that things were not going to work out and then he decided to move on. Maybe she just would not accept the break up. Why are negative motives attributed to him, rather than to her? After all she was the murderer. Her motives were clearly bad.

People break up all the time. For all of the talk of side pieces and all of that maybe it was something much simpler and honest then we know.