Police: woman started laughing out loud before shooting the Trooper in the back of the head

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Read 2 Samuel 12:8. The most high was willing to give King David more wives. Which displays he has no problem with men having more than one woman.

Also, like one poster said in this thread. Quit trying to teach. You're going off.

Oh you one of those :mjlol:

first off let me address the teaching part. context matters, stop being a pharisee and taking scripture out of context to push your lustful bias agenda. that specific verse is in regards to a church and congregation setting, not general conversation.

and that women wasn’t his wife :usure: the side chick allegedly didn’t even know he was married. how was that relationship in any sense righteous or glorifying the most high when their relations at one point were build on deceptions and lies? answer me that?

and the most high also says to follow the laws of the land and in the US it’s illegal to have more than one wife

stop picking out scripture to justify for position that it’s okay to cheat, lie, deceive and hurt other people because the most high allowed men to have multiple wives while ignoring all the other sins that happen when one cheats.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
FACTS. Numerous biblical heroes had multiple wives. Black jesus never spoke out against polygamy. In fact its encouraged. But women don't want to hear that though.

And numerous biblical heroes were led astray from the most high because of their multiple wives :russ:

and side chicks you attain by deceiving and lying isn’t what the most high considered wives :mjlol:

especially in a country where It’s illegal :mjlol:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Mowgli said:
do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent. They should be silent and not be allowed to teach or to tell men what to do.

1 Timothy 2:12

:hubie:

Only applied at that time and place, not ALL time and ALL places. Proof is the fact that there were female teachers in the text. See Romans 16:1-7 and Acts 18:26. Phoebe, Priscilla and Junia are recognized as female teachers/apostles.

:snooze:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
And numerous biblical heroes were led astray from the most high because of their multiple wives :russ:

and side chicks you attain by deceiving and lying isn’t what the most high considered wives :mjlol:

especially in a country where It’s illegal :mjlol:
You're opinion is cute, but im rolling with black jesus on this one.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
You're opinion is cute, but im rolling with black jesus on this one.

it’s not opinion.. it’s biblical scripture. how is lying and deceiving a side chick righteous and holy? lol

you’re the one picking and choosing to justify sin lol

“you can have multiple wives.. but let’s ignore how lying, deceiving and what the most high says about following the laws of the land!”

your lust is so transparent

:mjlol:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
number21 said:
Read 2 Samuel 12:8. The most high was willing to give King David more wives. Which displays he has no problem with men having more than one woman.

Also, like one poster said in this thread. Quit trying to teach. You're going off.

There wasn't a problem THEN as the Hebrews were still nomadic and women, without children and unmarried, would have to rely on charity or prostitution to survive. Married women and women with children were supported by their husbands/offspring.

That circumstance no longer applied by the writing of the NT as they were in 'urban' settings and could get jobs to support themselves. Also, by that time, polygamy was seen as 'archaic' and unnecessary.

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
All this extra stuff you're talking about has nothing to do with how you're trying to push the false thinking and ideal about Adultery. So, I corrected you as it's clear (unless you got evidence going against this) that she wasnt with no other man.

Also, where was I championing the breh for moving the way he did? My whole point was that he didnt commit adultery.

All of this just show why women aren't supposed to teach. You're going to add all this extra stuff because you will cater to your emotions.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
it’s not opinion.. it’s biblical scripture. how is lying and deceiving a side chick righteous and holy? lol

you’re the one picking and choosing to justify sin lol

“you can have multiple wives.. but let’s ignore how lying, deceiving and what the most high says about following the laws of the land!”

your lust is so transparent

:mjlol:
no one is advocating lying or decieving.

How about we just agree its not cool to shoot and kill people for WHATEVER reason.

Im sure you recall this scripture:

Exodus 20:13 :"Thou Shall not KILL."

It was one of the ten commandments in that same bible. There is no proof of the other nonsense ya'll are trying to pin on this dead black man.

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
There wasn't a problem THEN as the Hebrews were still nomadic and women, without children and unmarried, would have to rely on charity or prostitution to survive. Married women and women with children were supported by their husbands/offspring.

That circumstance no longer applied by the writing of the NT as they were in 'urban' settings and could get jobs to support themselves. Also, by that time, polygamy was seen as 'archaic' and unnecessary.​
Ah. You one of them dudes that think NT does away with the Old Testament. Ain't much for me to talk to you about besides read Matthew 5:18. Have a good day breh.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
All this extra stuff you're talking about has nothing to do with how you're trying to push the false thinking and ideal about Adultery. So, I corrected you as it's clear (unless you got evidence going against this) that she wasnt with no other man.

Also, where was I championing the breh for moving the way he did? My whole point was that he didnt commit adultery.

All of this just show why women aren't supposed to teach. You're going to add all this extra stuff because you will cater to your emotions.

going by what your saying, regardless.. he allegedly committed fornication. you’re just grasping at straws now while ignoring the point.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
number21 said:
Ah. You one of them dudes that think NT does away with the Old Testament. Ain't much for me to talk to you about besides read Matthew 5:18. Have a good day breh.

No, I'm one of the few people who reads the text in it's proper context and Matthew 5:18 doesn't support your argument since neither Jacob, Isaac, or Abraham followed ANY 'law'.

Also, the phrase 'until all things are accomplished' is ambiguous. Does it mean the end of the world, the arrival of the Messiah, or when all the requirements of the Law are met?

Eisegesis is not valid for the purpose of interpretation and that's why your argument is null and void.​

Have a nice day.​

Last edited:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps

The Lord gave a legit king more wives. Not no 9-to-5 negro. Now if he gave Job more wives, then you'd be podding.

Either way, I don't care who that man was fukking. He didn't deserve to die because she found out her p*ssy ain't that special. :francis:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
Hiphoplives4eva said:
Im sure you recall this scripture:

Exodus 20:13 :"Thou Shall not KILL."

It was one of the ten commandments in that same bible. There is no proof of the other nonsense ya'll are trying to pin on this dead black man.

It actually reads 'Thou shalt not murder'. Killing is fine and often warranted.......not in THIS case, though.

She 'murdered' that dude.​

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Sad. I used to live in Lisle, and baby father went to proviso, and lived in Maywood. That’s crazy. May he Rest In Peace.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps

It doesn’t.. it wasn’t glorified, though. it wasn’t spoken against but by no means was it glorified. it was allowed or necessary at a time and place during times of war, to increase israel, to support and help women. and the men who were given multiple wives were able to actually take care of and support them. there was instructions and ways to do it that made it righteous in the eyes of the most high.

but if what the most high really wanted was polygamy then why these precepts? and using the singular term ‘wife’ and not ‘wives’?

Genesis 2:24
Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.

Mark 10:7-8
7 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and cleave to his wife;
8 And they twain shall be one flesh: so then they are no more twain, but one flesh.

Matthew 19:3-9

answers the Pharisees concerning divorcement
3 The Pharisees also came unto him, tempting him, and saying unto him, Is it lawful for a man to put away his wife for every cause?
4 And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,
5 And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?
6 Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.
7 They say unto him, Why did Moses then command to give a writing of divorcement, and to put her away?
8 He saith unto them, Moses because of the hardness of your hearts suffered you to put away your wives: but from the beginning it was not so.
9 And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his wife, except it be for fornication, and shall marry another, committeth adultery: and whoso marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery.