Police shoot unarmed black man in Tulsa...

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's not a plan that's just rhetoric

You asked for it, i gave it to you. He used political influence to pass obamacare, gay rights, and even citizenship rights. You can't tell me he doesn't have the political influence to enact change in his own home state. You're being either dumb or just intellectually dishonest if you think Obama is "powerless."

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You asked for it, i gave it to you. He used political influence to pass obamacare, gay rights, and even citizenship rights. You can't tell me he doesn't have the political influence to enact change in his own home state. You're being either dumb or just intellectually dishonest if you think Obama is "powerless."
what does any of these have to do with every single police encounter?

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA

Obamacare is universal healthcare
Gay Rights is marriage rights
Citizenship rights is a USCIS issue
Cac cops killing blacks is a inherent cac issue..

Obama isn't going to stop the mindset of Devils :yeshrug:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
They just wearing us down now

The more it happens the less powerful people feel :dwillhuh: conditioning at its finest:shaq2:
Because black people are way too soft now. Nothing will change if these race soldiers don't get a taste of their own medicine. That fat face c*nt needs to popped. All the BLM bullshyt needs to cease, because these cacs only act different if violence is used against them like it's used against us.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
"A pastor who saw the videos said he was appalled after seeing them but said the public should respond with reason and not violence. The local president of the NAACP also said he expects the public’s reaction to be 'level-headed'.”

So the trained police officers are allowed to act irrationally but the public should be "level headed"?

:stopitslime:

XXdNGa.gif
I don't know why black people even listen to these idiotic thieving preachers like Goss. The NAACP is a piece of shyt also.

Last edited:

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Okay Cacs....now do you understand why we wont stand for that fukking flag? Cave bytch shot him, so you know she's gonna get off the hook
The flag shyt is a disconnect I think. Kaep and them sit because of crimes against black people. The people mad about it are seeing it as disrespect to the military. Not nesccarily that they disagree with Kaeps message.

Maybe I'm wrong :manny:

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Man fukk outta here with that bullshyt u fukking agent :pacspit:

Im a agent but the woman told the cops he was high and his car was about to blow up. Instead of calling AAA to fix the car....

[/QUOTE]
All she said was it was a abandoned car in the middle of the road, the call was outta innocent concern because somebody needed help..
She didn't say dude was black:martin:

Why not call AAA? Someone to fix the car? The police are known to kill blk men yet she calls them first seems like most blk woman calling white daddy....but yall c00ns love wenches and white daddy.

Defend a dumb bytch who calls race soilders to fix a car brehs...

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Use his political influence to enact change

That faggit Rahm Emmanuel is his boy. He should have checked that corrupt wop a long time ago, but because Obama is so soft, he doesn't do shyt.
why respond to dude, he have no clue about politics/or the Obama administration. The troll is clueless on the people berry put in position.

the troll is deep in the red