Police shoot unarmed black man in Tulsa...

Reactor1804

You either build or destroy.
Daps
Reppin
1804/NY 2 BR
My heart goes out to his family.
Desperate times call for desperate measures. Why wait till it happens to a loved one to take action. They ain't gonna stop

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they just murdered this man for nothing? even in the video the guy calls him a "bad dude" just because hes black.

im just numb now, i dont even know how to feel anymore.

DynamoEAR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston/ATL
Yep. And I wonder how many people realize Obama not even moving back to Chicago when he leaves office. That p*ssy is staying in DC. Don't feel bad you voted for him once breh. I voted for him twice. Only time I ever voted in my life too. What a waist.
The reason is because Malia is finishing high school there. C'mon breh.:francis:

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
"A pastor who saw the videos said he was appalled after seeing them but said the public should respond with reason and not violence. The local president of the NAACP also said he expects the public’s reaction to be 'level-headed'.”

So the trained police officers are allowed to act irrationally but the public should be "level headed"?

:stopitslime:

XXdNGa.gif
I would expect anything less from the NAACP. They know damn well folks not gonna respond in a civil manner. Unjustifiable homicides by the pigs should be met with civil unrest

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
Yep. And I wonder how many people realize Obama not even moving back to Chicago when he leaves office. That p*ssy is staying in DC. Don't feel bad you voted for him once breh. I voted for him twice. Only time I ever voted in my life too. What a waist.

So u want Obama to do what exactly in Chicago ?

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
According to cnn.com

Officer's attorney: There's more to the story

Wood says there's more to the story than the videos show.

"He had a very hollow look in his face, kind of a thousand-yard stare, so to speak, and would not communicate. And she could tell he was not normal. She thought that when she saw him," he said.
And when the officer opened fire, according to her attorney, she thought Crutcher was retrieving a weapon from his car.

"She was yelling at him to stop, for probably at least 10 to 15 seconds. He gets to the window of the SUV, and has his hands in the air, looks at them ... and his left hand goes into the window," at which point one officer deployed his Taser and Shelby fired her service weapon. Shelby had a Taser but did not take it out, the attorney said.

The incident has nothing to do with race, Wood said, noting that his client suspected Crutcher was under the influence.

"People who are under the influence have unpredictable behavior, whether you are white, Hispanic, or black," he said.

:trash: :camby:

So fukkin stupid. If the cops are that worried about people reaching for guns, they should just taze them the moment they disobey a command. They wait until the victim does any kind of movement that can be construed to "grabbing a gun" then murder a human being.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Naw they always call upon white daddy either child support or dealth squad race soldiers....

Thr was a story last week about a man killed by police at a cookout and black woman made the call ...

Now ask yourself if police are known for killing black men why be pressed to call the police for every black man???Black woman suppose to be on our side but then they be pressed to call white daddy police. This dude was having car trouble and a black woman called the feds on him now he deqd but let u tell it ....
Man fukk outta here with that bullshyt u fukking agent :pacspit: