Police shoot unarmed black man in Tulsa...

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
FOH:camby:A cac was eating a persons face and he was merely tased, Dylan Roof murdered NINE people in a gotdamn CHURCH and received not bullets, not a taser,.....but Burger King.:mindblown: Miss me with that bullshyt you're talking. :camby:
My point since you obviously missed it..was these are different instances in different states with different police. You cant compare them like its all one entity.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm starting to really revisit the entire concept of Black on Black crime..

I'm starting to legitimately believe that a majority of these cases are cops killing us off camera and blaming it on "Black thugs" and "gang activity"

If you see how easily they lie when they know they are on camera, imagine how they have been behaving before the technology evolved.

Unless I see a Black man pull a trigger on another brother with my own eyes. I'm not believing anything that gets reported.

After the Freddie Grey murder last summer, there became a rash of "Black on Black" murders that remained unsolved to this day. I talked to teachers and members of the community that were convinced that some of them were done by a certain police officer that is a well known racist in the community.

Bro can we get the name of this officer?

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I see it ok

That one works?

I'm listening to the entire thing now...

she is going off every sec but honestly i dont blame her :francis:

police just walking around all calm after killing someone's father. Still listening at 10 minute mark hear no ambulance coming at least

some damn devils man. i feel bad she called out the black female officer not talking but hey black people need to stop joining the police force. your not gonnna "make a difference"

bright black

All Star
Daps
the white bytch lawyer telling people not to believe they own eyes and to believe her story...

"He does comply and puts his hands out of his pocket, and then puts his hands up in the air, which she thought was a little bit strange under the circumstances," he said.

bytch said it was strange the way he took his hands out his pockets even though she asked him to do it...did she expect him to know exactly how high to raise his hands or maybe he should have asked...didnt she point a gun at him?...when did she draw her weapon?...it aint strange for someone to put they hands in the air if a cop points a gun at them...

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
My point since you obviously missed it..was these are different instances in different states with different police. You cant compare them like its all one entity.
No fukk that the point and common denominator is every one of those racist pieces of shyts never saw a jail cell. No accountability had happened and 2 black man have been murdered in barely 24 hours.

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
did she pull the trigger or wanted him died tho?:dwillhuh:
Naw they always call upon white daddy either child support or dealth squad race soldiers....

Thr was a story last week about a man killed by police at a cookout and black woman made the call ...

Now ask yourself if police are known for killing black men why be pressed to call the police for every black man???Black woman suppose to be on our side but then they be pressed to call white daddy police. This dude was having car trouble and a black woman called the feds on him now he deqd but let u tell it ....

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
"We've recovered a vile of PCP from Terrence Car"

:shaq2::camby::aicmon:

giphy.gif

"WE DON'T BELIEVE YOU, YOU NEED MORE PEOPLE"

Blackgate

💩🔛🤡🤡🤡
Daps
Naw they always call upon white daddy either child support or dealth squad race soldiers....

Thr was a story last week about a man killed by police at a cookout and black woman made the call ...

Now ask yourself if police are known for killing black men why be pressed to call the police for every black man???Black woman suppose to be on our side but then they be pressed to call white daddy police. This dude was having car trouble and a black woman called the feds on him now he deqd but let u tell it ....

you see most of this thread aint talking about black women calling "white daddy" on black men...go find another bytch nigguh to talk that shyt with...the bytch that shot the man wasnt even at the scene because of the 911 call you fukkn fakkit...the white bytch was on her way to a domestic violence call and said fukk that im going to see whats up this car stopped in the middle of the road...since you like to play what if: the black man might still be alive today if the white bytch had gone to the call they gave her and let the other pigs deal with the "abandoned car"...

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin

All she said was it was a abandoned car in the middle of the road, the call was outta innocent concern because somebody needed help..
She didn't say dude was black:martin: