Police shoot unarmed black man in Tulsa...

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
So one cop shoot a taser and there's 2 other cops with u and Shelby shoots her gun because she felt in danger..

What danger?? Don't give me this PCP shyt..what has that have to do with anything when your not being aggressive...

So any large big black man is a threat....

And dudes like stoned cold Steve Austin or the big show are cute little bears..

fukk outta here

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So one cop shoot a taser and there's 2 other cops with u and Shelby shoots her gun because she felt in danger..

What danger?? Don't give me this PCP shyt..what has that have to do with anything when your not being aggressive...

fukk outta here
Bullshyt ass bytch. It was what, four officers on the scene? The odds were in her favor.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

fukk outta here
Yeah..he was down already and then 5 sec later she shoots him in the stomach

Open shut case right?

Watch her go free

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
OPEN AND SHUT CASE... BUT SINCE IT'S A COP SHE'LL BE FIRED AND THEN REHIRED SOMEWHERE ELSE IN AMERICA...

BUT THE FACTS OF THE CASE

Ok.... so I see that his window was up on the car... u see the blood on the window

Secondly... u see the 3 male cops first. 2 look like they had tasers in their hand and then SHELBY ass was the last one to show up and she pulls out her gun

NOW TO DEBATE HER LAWYER BULLshyt POINT OF THE BROTHER LOOK LIKE HE WAS REACHING FOR A GUN THAT SHE PERCEIVE HE WAS GOING TO GET...

HOW IF THE WINDOW IS UP OR EVEN A INCH DOWN CAN ANYBODY REACH THROUGH THEIR WINDOW TO GRAB A GUN OFF A SEAT... THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE UNLESS U PATRICK SWAZY IN GHOST...

I HOPE THE FAMILY LAWYERS BRING THAT shyt UP