Police shoot unarmed black man in Tulsa...

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
:stopitslime: they talkin bout they found a "vial of PCP" in his car
giphy.gif

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
shyt will get real, when black men, start "fearing for their lives" and start busting off first:sas2:
That's the only way. This protesting bs is just idiotic thinking. Cacs are laughing at that.

You ever got in it with a cac and he's running his mouth. You say something he keeps going back n forth until you 2 piece him? You notice how he shut the fukks after that?

Why? Because that's the only thing cacs understand. Violence

Last edited:

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Sensational story. Really looking like its open season on black men in the States. Stay safe brehs. :francis:

DynamoEAR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston/ATL
You asked for it, i gave it to you. He used political influence to pass obamacare, gay rights, and even citizenship rights. You can't tell me he doesn't have the political influence to enact change in his own home state. You're being either dumb or just intellectually dishonest if you think Obama is "powerless."
Only a matter of time before cats get to victim blaming and shaming nikkas because the mayor is a Republican.:beli:

Last edited:

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Man, this shyt has me heated. When I was younger, I never understood why my cousin would always talk about leaving America and ask me about life in the UK but the past 3 years has been eye opening to me as a spectator.

The sad thing is that no matter where we're from or what our walk of life is like, we're all targets to these racist pieces of shyt.

Stay safe, everyone.

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
so many appalling things with this whole story.

why was there so much aggressive police response to a man whose car just broke down? :what:

multiple cops and choppers? :what:

you woulda thought they were trying to take down a terrorist.

and the guy in the chopper should explain what made him look like a "bad dude"? :what:

i swear being black in this country is exhausting, and seeing the rational that white people STILL continue to do to try to justify why the police we're not in the wrong just makes you really hate some of these people.

RIP Terrence Crutcher