Police shoot unarmed black man in Tulsa...

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
According to cnn.com

Officer's attorney: There's more to the story

Wood says there's more to the story than the videos show.

"He had a very hollow look in his face, kind of a thousand-yard stare, so to speak, and would not communicate. And she could tell he was not normal. She thought that when she saw him," he said.
And when the officer opened fire, according to her attorney, she thought Crutcher was retrieving a weapon from his car.

"She was yelling at him to stop, for probably at least 10 to 15 seconds. He gets to the window of the SUV, and has his hands in the air, looks at them ... and his left hand goes into the window," at which point one officer deployed his Taser and Shelby fired her service weapon. Shelby had a Taser but did not take it out, the attorney said.

The incident has nothing to do with race, Wood said, noting that his client suspected Crutcher was under the influence.

"People who are under the influence have unpredictable behavior, whether you are white, Hispanic, or black," he said.

:trash: :camby:

Man I bet they dun planted something in this man's car :smh:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Hate when people do this, Its 2 different states, different cops, different situations. You can't say well that guy bombed someone and survived, but this guy didn't. that shyt don't make sense. Just say the cops that killed that man were cowards that had no real training and were trained to pull their weapons to handle any and all situations.
FOH:camby:A cac was eating a persons face and he was merely tased, Dylan Roof murdered NINE people in a gotdamn CHURCH and received not bullets, not a taser,.....but Burger King.:mindblown: Miss me with that bullshyt you're talking. :camby:

brother walt

GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
Some do....some dont....quit being sensitive nikka fukk your religion. Not my fault you choose to pray to a white jesus...personally there are much deeper and more profound ways to find serenity..but do you...and I reponded to his post about Obama...but if you want some advice take your own and stfu about it yourself...

bruh that's very disrespectful

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Bolded is unacceptable. I keep a pic of Philando in my wallet cause dude looked like me. Devils that killed him still walking around free, unacceptable.

But it's time to realize as black folks that Obama has transcended race at this point, he's not black, he's Obama. I voted for him the first time, not the second. I know every President can't push their 'agenda', but the fact that the President of the US is a black man from Chicago during this period of time is a disgrace to his legacy. You have a city with multiple police shootings and multiple police cover ups, and 500 black men dead from another black man's hand this year. It's clear Obama does not care about black people's lives either at the hands of the cops or each other. Embarrassing. I wish he had a son it might be different
Yep. And I wonder how many people realize Obama not even moving back to Chicago when he leaves office. That p*ssy is staying in DC. Don't feel bad you voted for him once breh. I voted for him twice. Only time I ever voted in my life too. What a waist.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
Yep. And I wonder how many people realize Obama not even moving back to Chicago when he leaves office. That p*ssy is staying in DC. Don't feel bad you voted for him once breh. I voted for him twice. Only time I ever voted in my life too. What a waist.
Bro his youngest daughters still in school. I'm retired military so I understand not wanting to up root your child if you don't have to. Think like a normal adult and not an internet nikka for a second.

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
One dead from officer-involved shooting in Charlotte

This is the officers side. My friend says that the daughter saw the officers bust his window and shoot this man. They were looking for someone else in the apt complex and the first brotha they saw was a father waiting to pick his child up.:snoop:They busted his window and killed this man.
We'll see what comes of this one i suppose.