Police shoot unarmed black man in Tulsa...

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
it was 2 calls....:francis:

Damn shame

To be real tho, this the whole "black community" fault in that city
why tf are people calling 911 over an "abandoned car" in the middle of the street?

there is supposed to be a number those black women could have called and said " yo i think this brotha is out here on k2 or something plz come help"
and a crew was supposed to roll up , move his car , and help breh out

mfs gonna learn . nikkas swear they hate police but call em for the most petty shyt , until nikkas start makin MOVES (that aint even expensive since nikkas ballers) , this gonna happen over and over again

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Over 70% of the homicides in Chicago, Detroit, Baltimore, etc go unsolved because the cops are killing the Afrikans aka "blacks" in those places. Does this look like a "fatherless" Afrikan "gang-banger" committing this shooting in Chicago that was caught on a dashcam:

Here's the other information regarding the implausibility that Afrikan youth are outsmarting cops in these areas. As a pretext, I will note that no violent crime is solved more than murder. There's never an excuse to only solve 30% of murders, especially when cops over-police Afrikan neighborhoods (to harass us with illegal searches and stops and frisks that they can't get away with in European aka "white" neighborhoods to fulfill their drug arrest quotas for their phony "War on Drugs", which is really just a war on Afrikans that is not being waged against Europeans who are strung out on heroin). Afrikan murders get solved the least of every group, but mostly in the areas that are always hyped by the White Supremacist media:

http://ronaldjacksonglobal.blogspot.com/2015/06/are-police-behind-many-of-unsolved-gang.html State Rep.: 'Maybe The Police Are Killing Some Of These Kids'

Are Cops In Chicago Behind Many Of The Shootings That Are Blamed On Gang Violence? - Counter Current News

Are Cops In Chicago Behind Many Of The Shootings That Are Blamed On Gang Violence? |

“A closer look at the numbers, however, reveals big discrepancies between cities. Some, such as Houston and San Diego, have managed to raise their rates to between 75% and 90% in recent years. Others, such as Detroit and New Orleans, solve less than 30%. Charles Wellford, a criminologist at the University of Maryland, also notes that murders of police officers are nearly always solved, anywhere. Perhaps, he suggests, “any homicide can be solved if you put the time into it.”:

http://www.economist.com/news/unite...rest-more-third-nations-killings-getting-away

Meanwhile, over 70% of the murders are solved in California, Texas and many other states. These are places where Europeans are murdering 82 to more than 1,100 of each other.

To see this, go to http://murderdata.org/ and click on the "Search Cases" tab, then move the slider to "2014" to where only 2014 is selected, scroll down to "State" and deselect "All", then select "Texas". Then scroll down to "Vic Race" and deselect "All", then select "White". The gray bar on the left is the "Solved" cases. You will see that nearly 82% of the murders of Europeans are solved. It's 704 solved cases and the murderers are nearly all European. Once you click on the gray bar and click on the icon after "Exclude", it will pull up the data. Then click on the "Full Data" tab, then select "Show All Columns", then scroll over to "Off Race" and you will see the murderers are nearly all European.

If you repeat that process, you will see similar results in California, NY, Pennsylvania, Georgia, Michigan, North Carolina, Ohio, Louisiana, Missouri, Tennessee, Virginia, New Jersey, South Carolina, Indiana, Arizona, Washington, Nevada, Oklahoma, Kentucky, Colorado, and New Mexico. Europeans are murdering each other at a higher percentage and number than every group. The common stats people cite are of "single victim/single offender"—not all homicides. Here's a screenshot:

http://images.dailykos.com/images/102176/large/Screen_Shot_2014-08-25_at_21.11.07.png?1409026277

Expanded Homicide Data Table 6

That's only 47.7% of homicides. 3rd bullet point under the "Overview" section:

Expanded Homicide Data

The numbers on all homicides known to police (not just "single victim/single offender") show a far different picture. It shows Europeans are murdering each other at 92% and Afrikans are murdering each other at 83%. Here's a screenshot:

http://images.dailykos.com/images/160275/large/Screen_Shot_2015-08-14_at_19.43.47.png?1440128617

To see this, go to Crosstabulations of Murder Victims. From the first 2 drop-down menus, select "Race of Oldest Offender" and "Race of Victim". Then hit "Show table" and then "Row %".

Links on community policing:

6 Ideas for a Cop-Free World

Prison Culture » Thinking Through the End of Police…

Thanks for the information man..

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do you scream shots fired when you fired the shots?

How can you tell it's a bad dude from up in a helicopter?

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Some do....some dont....quit being sensitive nikka fukk your religion. Not my fault you choose to pray to a white jesus...personally there are much deeper and more profound ways to find serenity..but do you...and I reponded to his post about Obama...but if you want some advice take your own and stfu about it yourself...
I dont have a religion nikka but I do respect the hell of the people in the church and I work with them in the community. Especially with the youth so fukk you nikka make me stfu. I HATE nikkaS LIKE YOU. Counterproductive ass nikka kill yourself.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth