Police shoot unarmed black man in Tulsa...

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
This is what makes me worry slot about my situation. The perception of a poor black man is what scares me with the consequences that come along with that. I'm a fiem believer that Terrance and all these other black males are killed due to the perception these brothers have on them. Black men, unmarried, kids outta wedlock.

Broke and uneducated.

Could easily be me, I just don't have mouths to feed which make it a little easier on me.

The sister easily gets a pass for being a womsn, she can take a picture with a cacs and get off, it's the men who get killed. No pass for them.

I agree with the c00n Sotomayor, he's been saying that for a while that the black man needs to realize their ain't no we in this shyt and he's righf.

A bum bytch can have 6 kids no one shooting her, the nikka is toast though.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Wow they are proud of the Tulsa massacre. You would think they try to cover up the history so to put up this image of the "great experiment." But to brag about this shyt oh hell no.:pacspit: This cac deserves death. I hope Tulsa raise up and so I can see what these punk ass coward cacs will do. nikka looks out of shape. Bet he hasn't done a pushup since PE class in high school. Bet his dad is also his uncle this inbred Jebediah out of shape looking ass.:pacspit:

What angers me about that Tulsa is that massacre was started over a lie by of course a white woman :stopitslime:

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
This is what makes me worry slot about my situation. The perception of a poor black man is what scares me with the consequences that come along with that. I'm a fiem believer that Terrance and all these other black males are killed due to the perception these brothers have on them. Black men, unmarried, kids outta wedlock.

Broke and uneducated.

Could easily be me, I just don't have mouths to feed which make it a little easier on me.

The sister easily gets a pass for being a womsn, she can take a picture with a cacs and get off, it's the men who get killed. No pass for them.

I agree with the c00n Sotomayor, he's been saying that for a while that the black man needs to realize their ain't no we in this shyt and he's righf.

A bum bytch can have 6 kids no one shooting her, the nikka is toast though.

:dwillhuh:Did you ever think that most violated crime is done by men & that men pose a greater threat than women, which explains why black men have a higher percentage of being killed? :francis:

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
If we really want to fight the power we need to organize economically, then politically.

Getting into an armed conflict against the police state is not to our advantage nor is it necessary.

Your mind is your greatest weapon...

322ab6e19ba578a41c4377f76b88252f.jpg

A bullet will go through your mind, no problem.
Your weapon is your greatest weapon.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I understand Obama is under a lot of racial pressure but I can't give him a pass anymore. He's not running for office again so what's his excuse? DOJ should of handed down indictments of ALL those officers. Ulton and Philando cops ARE STILL NOT ARRESTED 2 MONTHS LATER. It's clear we can not trust local officals to prosecute this officers. Eric Garner Killer getting a raise is discraceful. Even now Tulsa is asking DOJ to take over this investigation. Cops are getting paid vacations to Kill Black People and it has to stop.

The fact that DOJ JUST NOW handed down an idictment for a Chicago Officer that shot into a car is proof they could of done it sooner. The minute DOJ let Zimmerman off the hook it's been OPEN SEASON. SMH, I voted for Obama twice but I will not give him a pass for this. The government wants Black People to think "Nothing can be done" when that isn't true. All the Rodney King Cops got off but the DOJ was able to change them after the Riots. DOJ could of arrested ALL of these Race Soliders on Civil Rights charges and THEY DIDN'T. They need to change the name to DOI (Department of Injustice).

Last edited:

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
@ThreeLetterAgency but you said America does not suck and that kids should be convinced to love it. These events make you look even more stupid when you say your c00n shyt.

SECESSION IS THE ONLY SOLUTION. Every other week it's the same shyt as the black genocide continues

"But how can we get white folk to have mercy on us :mindblown:"

WHITE PEOPLE WILL NEVER EVER EVER SHOW MERCY. EVER.

A separate black nation. Separate army, Olympic team, World Cup team, economy. That's the only way. If Trump wins, this shyt will HAPPEN EVEN MORE.

Napoleon's tryin 2 act woke in here, but he still a c00n. Talmbout America does not suck :childplease:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Bruh I hear you but cops got merked in Dallas and Baton Rouge and shyt didn't change. All it did was make us feel good in the moment. Even the Panthers didn't go out their way to kill cops because it is counter productive. So cops get merked across this country then what happens? National Guard gets called it,martial law. You would have white paramilitary miltias help the govt tof have an excuse to unleash atrocities their sick demented minds fantasize about. Plus the government already has a plan incase black people rose up. It's called the King Alfred plan. Basically what would happen is they would put black folks in concentration camps. I'm not lying that is what the CIA wrote to do in the plan.

If you want to wage war you have to do it smart. The way our population is spread out it hinders a black insurgency. For an insurgency to succeed it needs foreign support and support from the population. Where will we get that? Plus we have very little unity that traitors would infiltrate and betray us. Plus black people in America don't have a revolutionary mindset like they did in the 60s and 70s.

I don't have the answers but we are doing currently is clearly not working. The last option and most extreme is we have to to demand a black nation. Have black people move to the south to accelerate the Second Great Migration which is going great on right now until we outnumber whites heavily 10:1. Demand we want to have the same status as Puerto Rico as we will remain part of America but have our own national guard,elect our own leaders who are all black. And we could secede whenever. However black folks aren't ready for separatist talk. :yeshrug:

RNALogoComp.gif

I hear you but we don't want to be Puerto Rico. Read up on the economy and who really owns things down there. shyt is a facade at best. I hope that's not what you're proposing.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Media still hasn't found a 17 year old pic of him playing with a supersoaker or some shyt yet?

They will :mjcry:

"As he sprays his best friends with his second hand watergun it reminds one of the violence in Chicago and the Sudan, one can only wonder if that's what the shaken up police officer, who as a female officer has to endure sexism on a daily basis, was thinking of the same thing. Tragic incident with no one to blame"

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
I'd feel better about this if he didn't sign that bill making it a felony to "assault "an officer :francis:
there are no such laws at the federal level, there isn't a federal police dept. that's the kind of law you get at the state level. shyt last year oklahoma made it a felony to "assault" and OFF-DUTY office as well. it was already a felony to assault an on-duty officer.

the blue alert bill that was signed into law (after being voice voted on unanimously by congress) is modeled after the amber alert for missing kids and silver alert for missing old people.

Bill signed into law will increase penalties for assaulting off-duty officer
Obama signs 'Blue Alert' law to protect police