Police shoot unarmed black man in Tulsa...

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
I understand Obama is under a lot of racial pressure but I can't give him a pass anymore. He's not running for office again so what's his excuse? DOJ should of handed down indictments of ALL those officers. Ulton and Philando cops ARE STILL NOT ARRESTED 2 MONTHS LATER. It's clear we can not trust local officals to prosecute this officers. Eric Garner Killer getting a raise is discraceful. Even now Tulsa is asking DOJ to take over this investigation.

The fact that DOJ JUST NOW handed down an idictment for a Chicago Officer that shot into a car is proof they could of done it sooner. The minute DOJ let Zimmerman off the hook it's been OPEN SEASON. SMH, I voted for Obama twice but I will not give him a pass for this. The government wants Black People to think "Nothing can be done" when that isn't true. DOJ could of arrested ALL of these Race Soliders on Civil Rights charges and THEY DIDN'T.

I've been saying true change is not going to come until they start gunning down white people like they gun us down. Trump sure as hell doesn't care and Hilary's going to say a nice sentiment and a MLK quote without enacting any laws or consequences. Obama is our best bet right now, but he probably won't do anything.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Bruh, Obama is telling us to get involved in the process. Thats the point.

Cause "not voting" will be used against us.

Change is hard fukking work.

Becoming recalcitrant has never worked.

Please vote against Trump. I know we want to send a message to the Dems and all that but be smart people.

Imagine what Trump will do with Repub control of the House and Senate.

Let's not see what that looks like. Please.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
I've been saying true change is not going to come until they start gunning down white people like they gun us down. Trump sure as hell doesn't care and Hilary's going to say a nice sentiment and a MLK quote without enacting any laws or consequences. Obama is our best bet right now, but he probably won't do anything.

Obama is not the black mans president. He is the white mans puppet. These killings have been allowed to happen to instill psychological fear back into black people. Obama was never supposed to be about black empowerment....he was a radical change needed to ween the country off Bush. But in the mean time these cacs have been working over time to bear us down. The DOJ wont do shyt becaiae blacks in this country are still the same people we were 50 years ago to them. They do hate us...we arent supposed to rise to greatness. They will forever attempt to keep us from understanding our dominance over them. Obama is not a change...he was a tool..and he knows this...thats why he can jive his way into black crowds ams pretend to be one of us..but he always knew who he worked for and what his goal was. Think he truly believes being the frist black President means more then being a white supremacist tool....but for not at least being a leader and calling these cacs on thier racism he will forever lose his hood pass

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Man this shyt will never end

Last edited:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
there are no such laws at the federal level, there isn't a federal police dept. that's the kind of law you get at the state level. shyt last year oklahoma made it a felony to "assault" and OFF-DUTY office as well. it was already a felony to assault an on-duty officer.

the blue alert bill that was signed into law (after being voice voted on unanimously by congress) is modeled after the amber alert for missing kids and silver alert for missing old people.

Bill signed into law will increase penalties for assaulting off-duty officer
Obama signs 'Blue Alert' law to protect police
....you know with the "blue alert" police can shut down neighbors for any reason ? kind of like how they did ferguson ...running through people houses, breaking phones, close out power..using droids and other military tech on citizens(most likely black folks)

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Please vote against Trump. I know we want to send a message to the Dems and all that but be smart people.

Imagine what Trump will do with Repub control of the House and Senate.

Let's not see what that looks like. Please.

shook-ones-o.gif

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Obama is not the black mans president. He is the white mans puppet. These killings have been allowed to happen to instill psychological fear back into black people. Obama was never supposed to be about black empowerment....he was a radical change needed to ween the country off Bush. But in the mean time these cacs have been working over time to bear us down. The DOJ wont do shyt becaiae blacks in this country are still the same people we were 50 years ago to them. They do hate us...we arent supposed to rise to greatness. They will forever attempt to keep us from understanding our dominance over them. Obama is not a change...he was a tool..and he knows this...thats why he can jive his way into black crowds ams pretend to be one of us..but he always knew who he worked for and what his goal was. Think he truly believes being the frist black President means more then being a white supremacist tool....but for not at least being a leader and calling these cacs on thier racism he will forever lose his hood pass

Well put, I agree 100%

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
:dwillhuh:Did you ever think that most violated crime is done by men & that men pose a greater threat than women, which explains why black men have a higher percentage of being killed? :francis:

We're the easiest target based on perception period. And yes black women ain't perfect but they don't get shot much of anybody all, the black boogie man still exist in the eyes of white people.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
And voting won't help shyt, it only helps when you're organized, were not organized, your vote is just being used at this point.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
@ThreeLetterAgency but you said America does not suck and that kids should be convinced to love it. These events make you look even more stupid when you say your c00n shyt.

SECESSION IS THE ONLY SOLUTION. Every other week it's the same shyt as the black genocide continues

"But how can we get white folk to have mercy on us :mindblown:"

WHITE PEOPLE WILL NEVER EVER EVER SHOW MERCY. EVER.

A separate black nation. Separate army, Olympic team, World Cup team, economy. That's the only way. If Trump wins, this shyt will HAPPEN EVEN MORE.

Napoleon's tryin 2 act woke in here, but he still a c00n. Talmbout America does not suck :childplease:
have you ever seen a pro black uncle tom before ?

why yall still amusing that clown. Sensational threads about Tariq Nasheed dont make u pro black
:coffee: