Police shoot unarmed black man in Tulsa...

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
I hear you but we don't want to be Puerto Rico. Read up on the economy and who really owns things down there. shyt is a facade at best. I hope that's not what you're proposing.
I understand what u sayin, but that would still be better than the present situation.

Daps
Media still hasn't found a 17 year old pic of him playing with a supersoaker or some shyt yet?

They will :mjcry:

"As he sprays his best friends with his second hand watergun it reminds one of the violence in Chicago and the Sudan, one can only wonder if that's what the shaken up police officer, who as a female officer has to endure sexism on a daily basis, was thinking of the same thing. Tragic incident with no one to blame
"

:laff::laff: I wish reps were on

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
At this point we are trapped in this never ending cycle. We protest non violently this shyt keeps happening,we riot nothing changes,cops get merked nothing happens,we vote nothing happens. This will continue to go on and on. I don't even know what is the answer at this point. I guess black people will have to look for separation with a black separatist movement for an autonomous region of our own in the south ruled by us ala Puerto Rico.

Aside from that this shyt will keep happening. We go all out and kill cops and the govt will use that as an excuse to exercise the Prince Alfred Plan. We protest non violently cops will still kill us. We riot cops will still kill us. So we are stuck in a dilemma. I only feel happy when a cops get killed for an emotional standpoint. But at the end of the day it won't do shyt.

Only thing to do that no black person want to do is fight/kill white people.

Last edited: