Police shoot unarmed black man in Tulsa...

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY

Wow they are proud of the Tulsa massacre. You would think they try to cover up the history so to put up this image of the "great experiment." But to brag about this shyt oh hell no.:pacspit: This cac deserves death. I hope Tulsa raise up and so I can see what these punk ass coward cacs will do. nikka looks out of shape. Bet he hasn't done a pushup since PE class in high school. Bet his dad is also his uncle this inbred Jebediah out of shape looking ass.:pacspit:

Kenyan West

lazy fba philly nikka,
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I hate that the black community has allowed the white community to define what successful is to us. Being successful in America is dangerous for black people.

I

Breh, this would make an excellent topic. I hope you choose to speak more about this. I would love to hear everyone's experiences on The Coli.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Police gone police:scust:
Ttil they can't.

giphy.gif

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I read the entire article. There is no explicit or apparent reason Crutcher was shot. The police said Crutcher raised his hands and an officer still shot him. That's unjust--and they know it. Burn it all to the ground:

200_s.gif

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ya'll prolly said this same sh*t when Alton Sterling and Philando Castille got killed... and Trayvon... and everybody else.

Ya'll n*ggas ain't gonna do shyt.
Sadly a lot of brothas don't even realize we in the rinse repeat cycle. Media gone talk for a few weeks & shyt will be forgoton until the next murder. Black justice is not what's cool ...unless it's a gay or domestic violence issue, the media as a whole & America ain't riding with you. Shyts despicable

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Just watched the video. Disgusting. Straight up murder. She should go to prison, but we already know how this is going to turn out. "Actions were justified".