Police shoot unarmed black man in Tulsa...

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are they the ones paraded out in front of cameras with Kool-Aid smiles and shiny tap dance shoes preaching "We Are The World" and "Justice Will Prevail" while innocent black bodies lay bleeding in the street?

Or is it 99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of the time some random Christian Church Leader and one of Jesse Jackson's b*stard offspring from the local chapter of the NAACP Spewing the same bullshyt:scust:

So what's the solution?

It ain't nothing but rinse and repeat with these killings

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
Not even, that's the emotional response. Which is valid and I feel that shyt to my core and frankly I will kill if anyone cop, President, jesus. Idgaf personally I'm putting a nikka in the dirt they fukk with mine. And anybody on earth can read that shyt and see what it is :birdman:. But we need to take it to the next level. We need to take over the local govts. And strong arming the DA the Judges, the police departments out of power immediately. It's happening in pockets here and there but we need every majority black area/district/city to be ran by black folks we picked out of our community. That we vetted THOROUGHLY. And to operate in our own interest first and foremost unapologetically to the death. Cause we all gotta die.:myman:

this is that shyt that these soft mufukkas don't understand. how can you as a parent or a husband or a wife see your loved one get gunned down and then the pale-faced b*stard just gets off? if someone killed my kid or whatever and got off, i would shake their hand at the end of the court case and tell them to have a nice rest of their life and cherish the time they have left.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
:francis: i dont think i've watched one of these public lynchings since eric garner. not good for the mental health.
Mostly becsuse they get off 99% of the time.

The closest we get to justice is that crazy white man, putting a shotgun to someone's child over some damn music, getting 40 years

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
If that was my brother, ain't no way I'd be singing Kumbaya with the pandering group.

The silver lining in just about all these cases is that the escalation of weapons even being drawn in the first place is asinine. Stalled car? Selling cigarettes? Broken tail light? And you feel the need to draw a weapon. Anybody looking for justification for shyt like this when the event at hand didnt even require that level of escalation can rot in hell. Seriously... off yourself.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
So what's the solution?

It ain't nothing but rinse and repeat with these killings

The solution CERTAINLY isn't the same "rinse and repeat" as you put it. "Extend our hands in love." Give peace and God a chance" bullshyt. If these Christian leaders and NAACP members were outright condemning the sheer absurdity of these police killings and calling for absolute reform while mobilizing their congregations and chapter members towards that goal then it would be, if not an absolute solution, certainly a step towards such.

Instead it's the same tired rhetoric. And what makes it WORSE than the Muslims, Militants, and Atheists is that, not only is the Christian religion historically the ONE religion that was used to great effect in the mental and psychological enslavement of black people, it continues to be so. The media makes a complete and utter mockery of black christians when their pastors stand up on those podiums and preach peace, love, and forgiveness to combat the agents of white supremacy. Not even Martin Luther King was that goddamn docile and he's the one both Cac and Black christians LOVE to improperly uphold as the shining beacon of interracial harmony

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Well black people tried to play it safe for years now........ :francis: I guess the only thing to do is to :demonic: because thats what its gonna come down to!

BILL MAHER: "YOU CAN'T KEEP SHOOTING UNARMED BLACK PEOPLE AND THEY DON'T EVENTUALLY SHOOT BACK"

BN-OY092_PANTHE_JV_20160715155735.jpg

gavin-long-3.jpg

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Obama is dealing with world problems. Tell your local politicians to get off their asses.

Obama's job isn't to be handling every fukking case of a some racist cop in EVERY municipality...and for fukks sake, he's spoken out about every major fukking incident that has taken place.

I'd feel better about this if he didn't sign that bill making it a felony to "assault "an officer :francis: