Police shoot unarmed black man in Tulsa...

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Tamir is the worst one, but that still doesn't take away from this sick murder. He was killed because his car stalled and they'll tell us that not all cops are bad, and they'll tell us he was arrested for weed back in 2002.
Nah, Philando Castile was the absolute worst one.

Tamir had the "gun" alibi that a lot of people used to justify their bigotry

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Yeap, that was his vehicle in the middle of the road. I'm not sure if he called the cops, I believe it was a different caller.
I'm still wondering what he did to have all those cops show up plus the helicopter.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
I firmly believe until black people pick up an eye for an eye attitude towards police brutality, they will continue to be unjustly murdered.
Bruh I hear you but cops got merked in Dallas and Baton Rouge and shyt didn't change. All it did was make us feel good in the moment. Even the Panthers didn't go out their way to kill cops because it is counter productive. So cops get merked across this country then what happens? National Guard gets called it,martial law. You would have white paramilitary miltias help the govt tof have an excuse to unleash atrocities their sick demented minds fantasize about. Plus the government already has a plan incase black people rose up. It's called the King Alfred plan. Basically what would happen is they would put black folks in concentration camps. I'm not lying that is what the CIA wrote to do in the plan.

If you want to wage war you have to do it smart. The way our population is spread out it hinders a black insurgency. For an insurgency to succeed it needs foreign support and support from the population. Where will we get that? Plus we have very little unity that traitors would infiltrate and betray us. Plus black people in America don't have a revolutionary mindset like they did in the 60s and 70s.

I don't have the answers but we are doing currently is clearly not working. The last option and most extreme is we have to to demand a black nation. Have black people move to the south to accelerate the Second Great Migration which is going great on right now until we outnumber whites heavily 10:1. Demand we want to have the same status as Puerto Rico as we will remain part of America but have our own national guard,elect our own leaders who are all black. And we could secede whenever. However black folks aren't ready for separatist talk. :yeshrug:

RNALogoComp.gif

Last edited:

dterpsss

SOHH OG Class 2004
Daps
Reppin
Home of the terrapins
2ndly, his hands were not always up. Look at the 34 second mark. His hands are down. Now, what's he doing while his hands are down?

you are assuming voluntarily, when taser is deployed your arms come down no matter how strong you are .......but then again hard to see without audio or clear visual...room for police to spin yarn

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
Obama is dealing with world problems. Tell your local politicians to get off their asses.

Obama's job isn't to be handling every fukking case of a some racist cop in EVERY municipality...and for fukks sake, he's spoken out about every major fukking incident that has taken place.

I gave up months ago tryna explain to these illiterate ass nikkas how government works :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Bruh I hear you but cops got merked in Dallas and Baton Rouge and shyt didn't change. All it did was make us feel good in the moment. Even the Panthers didn't go out their way to kill cops because it is counter productive. So cops get merked across this country then what happens? National Guard gets called it,martial law. You would have white paramilitary miltias help the govt tof have an excuse to unleash atrocities their sick demented minds fantasize about. Plus the government already has a plan incase black people rose up. It's called the Prince Alfred plan. Basically what would happen isass internment of black folks.

If you want to wage war you have to do it smart. The way our population is spread out it hinders a black insurgency. For an insurgency to succeed it needs foreign support and support from the population. Where will we get that? Plus we have very little unity that traitors would infiltrate and betray us. Plus black people in America don't have a revolutionary mindset like they did in the 60s and 70s.

I don't have the answers but we are doing currently is clearly not working. The last option and most extreme is we have to to demand a black nation. Have black people move to the south to accelerate the Second Great Migration which is going great on right now until we outnumber whites heavily 10:1. Demand we want to have the same status as Puerto Rico as we will remain part of America but have our own national guard,elect our own leaders who are all black. And we could secede whenever. However black folks aren't ready for separatist talk. :yeshrug:

RNALogoComp.gif

These cats don't think. How the hell you gonna go eye for eye with the police(Government) White people don't even win against the Government.