Police shoot unarmed black man in Tulsa...

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
At this point we are trapped in this never ending cycle. We protest non violently this shyt keeps happening,we riot nothing changes,cops get merked nothing happens,we vote nothing happens. This will continue to go on and on. I don't even know what is the answer at this point. I guess black people will have to look for separation with a black separatist movement for an autonomous region of our own in the south ruled by us ala Puerto Rico.

Aside from that this shyt will keep happening. We go all out and kill cops and the govt will use that as an excuse to exercise the Prince Alfred Plan. We protest non violently cops will still kill us. We riot cops will still kill us. So we are stuck in a dilemma. I only feel happy when a cops get killed for an emotional standpoint. But at the end of the day it won't do shyt.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
@ThreeLetterAgency, what's Obama going to do? He hasn't done nothing yet.

Obama is dealing with world problems. Tell your local politicians to get off their asses.

Obama's job isn't to be handling every fukking case of a some racist cop in EVERY municipality...and for fukks sake, he's spoken out about every major fukking incident that has taken place.

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i thought from the initial report that the dude had reached into his car, which would have been :yeshrug: you dont reach into your car when cops have guns on you telling you not to

but after watching the video, that didnt happen at all :scusthov::camby: another false fukkin police report, excuses, justifications

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Somebody should show this shyt to Obama, and see if the black vote will stop this shyt..since he was so adamant about it black folk voting..

For what..for this shyt to continue to keep happening smh
Bruh, Obama is telling us to get involved in the process. Thats the point.

Cause "not voting" will be used against us.

Change is hard fukking work.

Becoming recalcitrant has never worked.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
white people really on twitter saying he shouldnt have been walking to his car

im numb as fukk right now

refreshing twitter waiting for this to trend

praying no nikka stands for the anthem next sunday

hoping somebody pays for this shyt

numb

i know better
To be fair, he shouldn't have walked to his car...but nothing is ever "enough" to them.

DynamoEAR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston/ATL
@ThreeLetterAgency, what's Obama going to do? He hasn't done nothing yet.
He signed an executive order banning military equipment from police. Funny, cause it was a bandaid that didn't take away those military toys. Then, last time I checked, he's reviewing that decision. That's a pure pacification move right there.:sas2:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Just watched again. This is the worst one by far. Hands up. Armless. Hands up. Armless.
Tamir is the worst one, but that still doesn't take away from this sick murder. He was killed because his car stalled and they'll tell us that not all cops are bad, and they'll tell us he was arrested for weed back in 2002.

DynamoEAR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston/ATL
Tamir is the worst one, but that still doesn't take away from this sick murder. He was killed because his car stalled and they'll tell us that not all cops are bad, and they'll tell us he was arrested for weed back in 2002.
His record is already being brought up.:francis: