Police Drug Lab Scientist Arrested For Purposely Producing False Positives Drug Test

Takerstani

Extraterrestrial
Supporter
Daps
Explain how they benefit.

How the liars benefit? In the two big Southern cases, the MEs were not only working for their state/city departments but also contracting work. They had so many cases, they just made stuff up to get through them. In some cases, they had high profiles and big egos. They were known to "nail" people, go into court and testify for the prosecution. Notoriety. So that one another motive. Little of it was personal. Some people are nut jobs. Just like that Fire Chief who was actually the one starting the fires....then showing up at the scenes. The case where this guy went to jail for torching his business for the insurance...only to find out later there was no arson, after he'd spent time in jail..I think some of these people have a "hunch" that someone is guilty and just help things along because their (the dirty ones) egos are huge, they overestimate the accuracy of their intuition. Every profession has its bad eggs.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
188847_original.jpg

Then...

waterboard-11-14-07_2.jpg

Then...

drawn-and-quartered.jpg

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
.... um what do they do with that first one. Are those ant's? They don't do what i think they do do they?

Paraponera - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The pain caused by this insect's sting is purported to be greater than that of any other Hymenopteran, and is ranked as the most painful according to the Schmidt Sting Pain Index, given a "4+" rating, above the tarantula hawk wasp and, according to some victims, equal to being shot, hence the name of the insect. It is described as causing "waves of burning, throbbing, all-consuming pain that continues unabated for up to 24 hours"

Last edited by a moderator:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
How the liars benefit? In the two big Southern cases, the MEs were not only working for their state/city departments but also contracting work. They had so many cases, they just made stuff up to get through them. In some cases, they had high profiles and big egos. They were known to "nail" people, go into court and testify for the prosecution. Notoriety. So that one another motive. Little of it was personal. Some people are nut jobs. Just like that Fire Chief who was actually the one starting the fires....then showing up at the scenes. The case where this guy went to jail for torching his business for the insurance...only to find out later there was no arson, after he'd spent time in jail..I think some of these people have a "hunch" that someone is guilty and just help things along because their (the dirty ones) egos are huge, they overestimate the accuracy of their intuition. Every profession has its bad eggs.

*waits for @BarNone to come and talk about the innocence project*

:popcorn:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
*waits for @BarNone to come and talk about the innocence project*

:popcorn:

Maybe, when I'm not working this Note. But more on this subject and these excerpts from the article I read for those that needed clarification for what she did exactly. She also didn't even have the degree she claimed to have.

The chemist at the heart of the state drug lab scandal that has sent shock waves through the Massachusetts criminal justice system would alter drug samples, sprinkling real cocaine in with a non-drug substance in order to make the test turn out positive, a prosecutor said today in court.

Annie Dookhan also admitted she would grab a pile of 25 samples, test about five, and then list them all as positive, said Assistant Attorney General John Varner

According to State Police reports obtained this week by the Globe, Dookhan has admitted to improperly removing drug evidence from storage, forging colleagues’ signatures, and not performing proper tests on drug evidence for “two or three years.”

Dookhan also claimed on her resume — and during sworn testimony — that she had a master’s degree in chemistry from the University of Massachusetts Boston, a claim that school officials have said was false because they have no record of issuing her such a degree.

:ufdup::pacspit:

Juneya

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Panola Road
What was that *whats a goon to a goblin remark for * friend?:ohhh:

you calling them Demon, its almost subjective... what is demonic to you? may not be what the same type of demonic i have seen... all that i was trying to say, just like... demons goblins goons... however you want to describe it...

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
you calling them Demon, its almost subjective... what is demonic to you? may not be what the same type of demonic i have seen... all that i was trying to say, just like... demons goblins goons... however you want to describe it...

What are you saying right now? This woman is a demon. That isnt up for debate.

Brown_Pride

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atheist for Jesus

i thought those were bullet ants but based on the shape i thought another body part was put in there as a form of punishment :to:

Shaman: "BP it's time for your test of manhood, bring out the glove of death"
BP: "you know what, you're just going to have to refer to me as "biotch" from this point forward. :wrist:"

i've watched shows where 1 ant stung someone, this shyt is on a whole new level.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
i thought those were bullet ants but based on the shape i thought another body part was put in there as a form of punishment :to:

Shaman: "BP it's time for your test of manhood, bring out the glove of death"
BP: "you know what, you're just going to have to refer to me as "biotch" from this point forward. :wrist:"

i've watched shows where 1 ant stung someone, this shyt is on a whole new level.

Wow, such low thresholds for pain. :leon: