Police Drug Lab Scientist Arrested For Purposely Producing False Positives Drug Test

Captain

Save a thought
Daps
Reppin
Ethiopia
Whats this supposed to mean? Human beings obviously like to taint samples and send people to prison.

It's a work in progress... I don't think anybody has gotten to completion yet,

We're all learning & doing... moving up to new levels like in Super Mario or down as in this case with this women.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
The Prison Industrial Complex has to meet quotas somehow :russ:

Then need to stay at 90% capacity.

shyt is crazy tho. I was reading it on Boston.com like :smh: it had to be New England.

TheArchitect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's fair... but we shouldn't hate ourselves.

I think "the world" you're describing whatever that means, is just a collection of animals & Human beings... doing things,

we are Human beings... let's do the right thing & get better at being more human.

Not just that, but their ways as well...Apparently, some human beings don't seem to see others as just that, human beings (more like animals, or some sort of lower life form). For one (which I highly doubt is the ONLY one guilty of doing this) to do things of this nature makes a world a scary place to live in.

Another problem is that many others (such as the people in question) not only think of others as less than human, but things as themselves as MORE.

This world has a long way to go to fix itself...But unfortunately, I think it's going to destroy itself first before that happens (if something else doesn't first)....

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
seems like they finally got what they need to make an arrest

it makes you wonder if she's just the scapegoat

Hopefully they put the pressure on her and she snitches for a lesser sentence. If she acted alone, shes a dumber demon then we all thought.

RC-P90

✊🏾
Bushed
Daps
the white woman in the video said the only motive they could come up with is dookhan wanted to seem like a good worker--:stopitslime:...she tried to spin the shyt to make it appear the system aint designed to jam up as many people as possible...naaah trick we can see behind the curtain now and you caint sweet talk yo' way out of it--:pacspit:...

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

Basically. :manny:. I'd double-check, I could be misrepresenting that. I was reading it while in class and then I got called on and I was like :ohhh:

I think I kinda figured it out. this lab doesn't do 'pee in a cup' drug tests. this is a lab that tests if the white powdery substance is indeed cocaine (see Serious' link). and honestly most of the time it probably is (or some other illegal substance). so they do deal with almost all positives, it's just a question of how many you can 'prove' in x amount of time. then the 'efficiency' claim makes sense, but still...

Brown_Pride

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atheist for Jesus
the white woman in the video said the only motive they could come up with is dookhan wanted to seem like a good worker--:stopitslime:...she tried to spin the shyt to make it appear the system aint designed to jam up as many people as possible...naaah trick we can see behind the curtain now and you caint sweet talk yo' way out of it--:pacspit:...

yeah i'm not exactly buying that either. If she wanted to be a good worker why not just rubber stamp them as "clean" like i would do.

Supervisor: "BP you have an anomalous "clean" ratio since you've started"
BP: Yeah what's it at?
Supervisor: "100%"
BP: "Nice. Looks like the war on drugs is working afterall...so do i get my volume bonus or what?":jawalrus:

RC-P90

✊🏾
Bushed
Daps
yeah i'm not exactly buying that either. If she wanted to be a good worker why not just rubber stamp them as "clean" like i would do.

Supervisor: "BP you have an anomalous "clean" ratio since you've started"
BP: Yeah what's it at?
Supervisor: "100%"
BP: "Nice. Looks like the war on drugs is working afterall...so do i get my volume bonus or what?":jawalrus:

adding [coke] extraneous steps to the process is the exact opposite of efficient...

Akuma

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is no motive she was overworking herself, or she tried to be cheap and not hire lab assistants to properly do the tests!
63000 samples / 9 years = 7000 per year

7000 per year / 300 days working per year = 24 tests per day

24 tests per day / 8 hours workday = 3 tests per hour

11000 bad tests = 15% of her day was false testing.
SHE WAS DOING WRONG for at least 2 hours every day.

IT TAKES WEEKS FOR A DRUG TEST RESULTS TO COME BACK?

SHE HAD TO PROCESS A COMPLEX DRUG REPORT AND VERIFY IT IN ONLY 15 to 20 MINUTES!

BUT FOR 20 MINUTES TEST RESULTS THEY COULD HAVE PROCESSED THE DRUG TEST ONSITE IN PERSON!!!