Police Drug Lab Scientist Arrested For Purposely Producing False Positives Drug Test

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
had this same problem in sf, the lab tech was stealing the cocaine to feed her habit

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
this lab does not deal with the kind of "drug test" a lot of us (myself included) are thinking of

this is a lab where they verify if that bag of white powder they found in your pocket is really cocaine

Juneya

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Panola Road
You think its a joke? :dwillhuh: When a demon attempts to ruin our lives its typically far from amusing, friend. :ld:

whats a goon to a goblin... dont get me started on the couple of real life hell raisers i was raised with...

Edit: that to say, calling them demons is amusing... nothing more... but maybe you were being "funny"

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
whats a goon to a goblin... dont get me started on the couple of real life hell raisers i was raised with...

Edit: that to say, calling them demons is amusing... nothing more... but maybe you were being "funny"

Im sorry but im actually not being funny. Here was my face when i said that friend. :aicmon: Thats how i look most of the time when i post in this demonic realm. Still. Id like to get you started on the hell raisers you were raised with. Are you a demon? Perhaps your story can serve as a cautionary tale for friends who are on the fence about joining the forces of good or evil. Please share with friends, friend. :lawd:

Juneya

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Panola Road
Im sorry but im actually not being funny. Here was my face when i said that friend. :aicmon: Thats how i look most of the time when i post in this demonic realm. Still. Id like to get you started on the hell raisers you were raised with. Are you a demon? Perhaps your story can serve as a cautionary tale for friends who are on the fence about joining the forces of good or evil. Please share with friends, friend. :lawd:

naw bruh... im not a demon... be cool friend...

Takerstani

Extraterrestrial
Supporter
Daps
Took a Grad Criminal Justice course and this type of thing happens (outside of drug testing) more than you think. Legit doctors/scientists/M.E.s have lied and compromised the integrity of literally thousands of cases. In some of the bigger cases, they've taken a select number to review but if your case falls outside of those parameters (even simply because of when it happened, even if there was no other evidence BUT the DNA evidence) you're SOL. This very thing shut down the main lab here. Huge cases in LA and another Southern State (AL or MS); they went on for years before being caught. In one case, two docs were working together to lie. There was one where they put bite marks on a toddler, to implicate someone. When the child came in they weren't there, after being examined they were.

Firefighters and fire investigators have done this, too. Lying about fires being arson, altering scenes. It's unbelievable.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Took a Grad Criminal Justice course and this type of thing happens (outside of drug testing) more than you think. Legit doctors/scientists/M.E.s have lied and compromised the integrity of literally thousands of cases. In some of the bigger cases, they've taken a select number to review but if your case falls outside of those parameters (even simply because of when it happened, even if there was no other evidence BUT the DNA evidence) you're SOL. This very thing shut down the main lab here. Huge cases in LA and another Southern State (AL or MS); they went on for years before being caught. In one case, two docs were working together to lie. There was one where they put bite marks on a toddler, to implicate someone. When the child came in they weren't there, after being examined they were.

Firefighters and fire investigators have done this, too. Lying about fires being arson, altering scenes. It's unbelievable.

Explain how they benefit.