Police Drug Lab Scientist Arrested For Purposely Producing False Positives Drug Test

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
lol oh yeah it's just like a paper cut. The fact that you would not find pain in this is...well mowgli quite honest it's demonic.

My name isnt mowgli but its just ants friend, how painful can it be. I stood in an anthill in my youth and i was bitten by thousand of ants. I didnt weep but i panicked.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

No. Demonic is you standing in pentagrams in your youth begging The Fallen One who refused to bow down to humanity for some of his power that you could use to better your life. All you had to do was just ask his former boss, friend. :lolbron:

I bet Annie Dookhan is praying to the big boss right now. I guess sometimes you have to fall, to get up, friend. :sitdown:

Brown_Pride

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atheist for Jesus
No more then you standing in pentagrams in your youth begging The Fallen One who refused to bow down to humanity for some of his power that you could use to better your life. All you had to do was just ask his former boss, friend. :lolbron:

I bet Annie Dookhan is praying to the big boss right now. I guess sometimes you have to fall, to get up, friend. :sitdown:

so you admit you're demonic?

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I guess "no more than" but possibly less? So we're not arguing the demonicity of it more the magnitude of it.

We arent arguing either. What i said was not demonic in any way but you in your youth standing in pentagrams, is. I was trying to assist you in understanding what it is to actually be demonic v.s a child doing something that may not have been a good idea like me, standing in an ant hill. I think you see that now so now, friend? we can move forward amicably.

Brown_Pride

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atheist for Jesus
We arent arguing either. What i said was not demonic in any way but you in your youth standing in pentagrams, is. I was trying to assist you in understanding what it is to actually be demonic v.s a child doing something that may not have been a good idea like me, standing in an ant hill. I think you see that now so now, friend? we can move forward amicably.
i don't know friend. A kid standing on an ant hill and not feeling pain seams very demonically supernatural to me.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
i don't know friend. A kid standing on an ant hill and not feeling pain seams very demonically supernatural to me.

There was pain but not enough for me to lose my mind unlike standing in pentagrams which is a sign of being in spiritual agony, friend.