Poland not letting African refugees flee from Ukraine.

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
:yeshrug:
any africans moving to any eastern european country that isn't russia is a damn fool (russia is racist too but atleast the officials over there PRETEND to give a fukk)

still hope Poland gets bombed to oblivion
That’s easy for you to say from the comfort of America.

Eastern Europe offers cheap education to these Africans who come from poor countries. Esp for medical school it’s dirt cheap

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
eS5naWY.gif
me no cac

It's pretty obvious you are.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Of course. Black Americans were barely allowed to fight. Africans got conscripted by their French and German colonial overlords.
220px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_101I-177-1465-04%2C_Griechenland%2C_Soldat_der_Legion_%22Freies_Arabien%22.jpg

The Harlem Hellfighters: The most storied Black combat unit of World War I | American Battle Monuments Commission.

"In the end, the Harlem Hellfighters, as they were likely first dubbed by their German adversaries, spent more time in continuous combat than any other American unit of its size, with 191 days in the front-line trenches, according to the National Museum of African American History and Culture."

Y'all can't help but disrespect us can you :camby:

Last edited:

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
The Harlem Hellfighters: The most storied Black combat unit of World War I | American Battle Monuments Commission.

"In the end, the Harlem Hellfighters, as they were likely first dubbed by their German adversaries, spent more time in continuous combat than any other American unit of its size, with 191 days in the front-line trenches, according to the National Museum of African American History and Culture."

Y'all can't help but disrespect can you :camby:
:hhh: The fact that Black Americans were barely allowed to fight and relegated to segregated units doesnt change the fact that the ones that fought fought hard and were highly decorated. I don't think you understood my post.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
:snoop: I never said they didn't fight. I said their numbers were lower than Africans due to the fact that many were relegated to non combat roles or barred entirely due to racism.

Oh ok. I'm sorry.

I did look for Nigerians in WW2 and only mention of one is :

Among the hundreds of thousands of patriots that Poland celebrates for serving in the resistance movement in World War Two there is one black, Nigeria-born man. August Browne: The Nigeria-born man who joined the Polish resistance