Poland not letting African refugees flee from Ukraine.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
This is more of Nigerian government incompetence instead of racism

Nigerian students stranded in Ukraine amid Russian invasion

’Many of the African governments do not simply have a sense of responsibility to their citizens,’’ Ibrahim Anoba, a fellow at US-based Center for African Prosperity at the Atlas Network, told Al Jazeera.

Nigerian student unions in Ukraine said they made several calls to the Nigerian embassy in Kyiv without getting a response.

‘’There has been no embassy response,’’ Anjola Ero-Phillips, president of the Nigerian Students Union in Lviv, told Al Jazeera. ‘’All they say is check the website and the last update on the website is January 26. Everybody is absolutely on their own,’’ he said.

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The Harlem Hellfighters: The most storied Black combat unit of World War I | American Battle Monuments Commission.

"In the end, the Harlem Hellfighters, as they were likely first dubbed by their German adversaries, spent more time in continuous combat than any other American unit of its size, with 191 days in the front-line trenches, according to the National Museum of African American History and Culture."

Y'all can't help but disrespect us can you :camby:

not to mention the entire Tuskegee airmen squadrons.

Both my Grandfathers fought in the war, one in France, the other in the pacific.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
fun fact there were more African soldiers in WW2 than African Americans soldiers way more even lost their lives.

Bro are you stupid. Then again you're a die-hard Umar Johnson supporter. You said "I want Africans to recognize what FBA has done for them and to stop undermining our fight against white supremacy." and then typed this bullshyt above. And no African Americans are not the reason why Africans or other immigrant groups can even migrate to america.
fun fact there were more African soldiers in WW2 than African Americans soldiers way more even lost their lives.

Bro are you stupid. Then again you're a die-hard Umar Johnson supporter. You said "I want Africans to recognize what FBA has done for them and to stop undermining our fight against white supremacy." and then typed this bullshyt above. And no African Americans are not the reason why Africans or other immigrant groups can even migrate to america.

You are right. Many Africans did -- and they weren't like Black Americans -- citizens. They were volunteers and forced to serve.

They fought for Britain and was just discarded. It wasn't even their country -- and they still did it.

Britain’s Abandoned Black Soldiers
More than 600,000 Africans fought for Britain in World War II. Now they want a fair deal.

By the end of World War II, Eusebio Mbiuki had faced deadly combat in the jungles of Burma and survived fearful ocean crossings stalked by submarines. But even as the young Kenyan put his life on the line for Britain, he—and more than half a million other African soldiers drawn from the empire—faced harsh discrimination from his own side.

Britain paid its soldiers not only according to their rank and length of service but also their ethnicity, a new documentary for Al Jazeera English has found, with black troops receiving a third of the pay of their white contemporaries of the same rank. Some Africans were forcibly and secretly conscripted, while others were beaten by their superiors. Many ended up in poverty. The revelations have led senior opposition politicians to call on the British government to make an official apology, to launch an investigation, and to compensate the last surviving veterans affected by this controversial policy.

“There must be an urgent inquiry into Britain having paid its African and Asian soldiers according to the color of their skin,” said Jeremy Corbyn, the Labour Party leader, following the revelations.

----

While the majority of the men were volunteers, many were forcibly conscripted. During the war, colonial officials were desperate to raise troop numbers so would often urge local chiefs to find them men, whatever the cost. This resulted in African men being sent to the firing line against their will. Grace Mbithe, a 94-year-old widow living in the highlands near Nairobi remembers how one press gang snatched her husband from their village and sent him off to North Africa. “Where could you hide? It would just happen suddenly, one morning,” she said. “If you hid, they would just come back another day. We cried a lot when we heard he’d had been captured.”

Britain’s Abandoned Black Soldiers

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
So Poland is on their Tariq Elite Nasheed tip?

jesse-lee-peterson-amazin.gif

This nikka has Tariq on his mind and the thread is about whites being racist towards african immigrants:

FMNEOPLUUAEoknr

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How did Africans get to migrate in large numbers to America please explain this.

From the 1965 immigration act. Even though this was during the civil rights movement it had nothing to do with it. American capital owners just wanted more bodies.

Of course. Black Americans were barely allowed to fight. Africans got conscripted by their French and German colonial overlords.
220px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_101I-177-1465-04%2C_Griechenland%2C_Soldat_der_Legion_%22Freies_Arabien%22.jpg

The Harlem Hellfighters: The most storied Black combat unit of World War I | American Battle Monuments Commission.

"In the end, the Harlem Hellfighters, as they were likely first dubbed by their German adversaries, spent more time in continuous combat than any other American unit of its size, with 191 days in the front-line trenches, according to the National Museum of African American History and Culture."

Y'all can't help but disrespect us can you :camby:

Not true for Black Americans. They fought -- but they weren't acknowledged nor promoted via rankings like the Whites were.

African Americans in World War II | The National WWII Museum | New Orleans

Black Americans Who Served in WWII Faced Segregation Abroad and at Home

No one is denying African American soldiers fought in the war. all I'm saying is that there were more African that fought (which is a fact). For the British especially and others for the french and even germans.

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
From the 1965 immigration act. Even though this was during the civil rights movement it had nothing to do with it. American capital owners just wanted more bodies.

Ayyyyyyyy.

:mjlol::mjlol:

y’all see this shyt!

The 1965 immigration act ain’t have nothing to do with the civil rights act that preceded it. This man just typed this on the board! YO!

boy I would laugh in your face if we was in person before I schooled your dumb ass.

matter of fact I’m gonna let you cook cause I ain’t debating with someone I’m clearly more knowledgeable than.

I’m still waiting on the tangible that Africans have done for black Americans. You still ain’t answer that. :takedat:

@69 others

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Wondering why the hell Ados is even being mentioned in a story regarding African migrants/students?!:mjlol:

Any event, isn't the safety and security of a citizen- esp in host country -the responsibility of the countrie(s) of origin?:jbhmm:

because yall bytch neggas are hypocrites. Y all crying to not let Black immigrants in and now acting like yall care. Y'all trynna use black immigrants to prop up Putin and we not for it