Poland not letting African refugees flee from Ukraine.

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr
because yall bytch neggas are hypocrites. Y all crying to not let Black immigrants in and now acting like yall care. Y'all trynna use black immigrants to prop up Putin and we not for it
Who the hell is doing any of that?! What about 'the country of origin is solely responsible for the safety of its citizens', wasn't understood?:mjtf:
Y'all wanna use this, and other things like this, affecting 'Black immigrants' as cudgels against Ados when we have nan' thing to do with it! Sounds like projection to me. Instead of doing that, how about we speak on possible solutions.
For instance: I'm sure Haiti got some avl space to house a few thousand refugees. Let's talk about it....:sas2:

Last edited:

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

let me help properly quote a post my brother.
which civil rights leaders were marching, getting beat by police, and bitten by dogs for immigration? One or two might have mentioned it but not to any point where it was a secondary or even tertiary concern. The immigration act was passed a year after the civil rights act not cause any civil rights leaders were asking for it but cause capital owners wanted it and that was a good time to pass a bill like that due to the environment at the time. No different than LGBT or asian hate laws passing during the black lives matter movement. Regardless those people would have gotten that act passed sooner or later

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
From my experience on earth we are all we got. Yes there are some ignorant people people amongst us bit they don't account for the majority. Every continent, island, country thats populated by black people always gave me love...but that's my experience:yeshrug:
facts! especially the women and older men they all see the big picture. Most high bless you my g.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Who the hell is doing any of that?! What about 'the country of origin is solely responsibility for the safety of its citizens', wasn't understood?:mjtf:
Y'all wanna use this, and other things like this, affecting 'Black immigrants' as cudgels against Ados when we have nana nothin to do with it! Sounds like project to me. Instead of doing that, how about we speak on possible solutions.
For instance: I'm sure Haiti got some avl space to house a few thousand refugees. Let's talk about it....:sas2:
fukk outta here stupid

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
let me help properly quote a post my brother.
which civil rights leaders were marching, getting beat by police, and bitten by dogs for immigration? One or two might have mentioned it but not to any point where it was a secondary or even tertiary concern. The immigration act was passed a year after the civil rights act not cause any civil rights leaders were asking for it but cause capital owners wanted it and that was a good time to pass a bill like that due to the environment at the time. No different than LGBT or asian hate laws passing during the black lives matter movement. Regardless those people would have gotten that act passed sooner or later

Not true.

The Civil Rights Movement in the 1960s, spearheaded by Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and the long-fought efforts of African Americans, led to the passage of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, outlawing discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Subsequently, immigration laws based on national origin came under serious review. The quota system regarded immigrants from certain nations to be less desirable. The passage of the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965 (Hart-Celler Act) completely removed the quota system, and instead opted for a system that relied on “preferences” for immigrants who were highly skilled in fields that the Department of Labor deemed understaffed, or had existing family relationships within the United States.

As the the civil rights movement gained momentum in the 1960s, it made the idea of America as a white nation increasingly unacceptable. Just a few months after passing the Voting Rights Act, Congress passed the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965, abolishing the race-based immigration quota system and replacing it with a system that prioritized refugees, people with special skills, and those with family members living in the United States. It also forbade discrimination in the issuance of immigrant visas on the basis of race, sex, nationality, place of birth, or place of residence.

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
@69 others google can show you how misinformed and ignorant you are. did civil rights help african immigrants - Google Search

B
lack Americans have fought for the civil rights of black people worldwide. In turn y’all shyt on us and say we’re lazy akata.

A
lso STILL waiting on you to answer what tangibles Africans have done for black Americans.