Poland not letting African refugees flee from Ukraine.

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
According to what I've heard they are allowing American men to leave.
That would include African-Americans I assume. But I wouldn't be surprised if they were blocking some of them too, especially if they're not military. But they shouldn't be blocking Africans, especially if they're not blocking anybody else.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Give me an example :patrice:

Every freedom Africans enjoy in America is because of the struggle and blood shed of African Americans, this is a undeniable fact.

I’m not saying this to start a diaspora war or shyt on Africans because they are all our families, our literally blood and should be treated with respect,but they must also appreciate African Americans:yeshrug:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
That would include African-Americans I assume. But I wouldn't be surprised if they were blocking some of them too, especially if they're not military. But they shouldn't be blocking Africans, especially if they're not blocking anybody else.

It probably is racism but it could also be an issue of the Nigerian embassy not properly doing their jobs.

Last edited:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
:yeshrug:
any africans moving to any eastern european country that isn't russia is a damn fool (russia is racist too but atleast the officials over there PRETEND to give a fukk)

still hope Poland gets bombed to oblivion
I have students from the Congo who lived in Russia and mentioned that she and others had to run from white supremacists in Russia. shyt is crazy.