Poland not letting African refugees flee from Ukraine.

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Every freedom Africans enjoy in America is because of the struggle and blood shed of African Americans, this is a undeniable fact.

I’m not saying this to start a diaspora war or shyt on Africans because they are all our families, our literally blood and should be treated with respect,but they must also appreciate African Americans:yeshrug:
why you even answer to that clown

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
like we can't recall him talking shyt about Black immigrants and against them coming to his America. LMAO

@Amerikan Melanin should be proud of Poland because this is exactly what Tariq Nasheed, his mentor, been preaching

#HYON right ? We ain't forgot yall bytch ass neggas

still waiting for your answer since you wanted to @ me. @LeVraiPapi get out your feelings

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
I clearly made the least popular opinion in this thread, fakkit cac.
eS5naWY.gif
me no cac

kwazzy100

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Every freedom Africans enjoy in America is because of the struggle and blood shed of African Americans, this is a undeniable fact.

I’m not saying this to start a diaspora war or shyt on Africans because they are all our families, our literally blood and should be treated with respect,but they must also appreciate African Americans:yeshrug:

Not all of us have ill towards FBA/ADOS. Many of us have massive respect for black people in America. If it wasn't for my father, probably wouldn't know much about Malcolm X, Muhammad Ali, or any leaders of The Black Panthers. Even they saw the injustice happening in Africa and talked about unity with Black people in both the Eastern and Western world. There's uneducated Africans, yes, but they uneducated. Even Ghana is welcoming ADOS to own land there.

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukking ridiculous. poland act like there weren't plenty of black soldiers fightint on their behalf back in WWII when hitler took they entire country :pacspit:
black Americans……….
fun fact there were more African soldiers in WW2 than African Americans soldiers way more even lost their lives.

i don’t hate any black people on the planet. I want Africans to recognize what FBA has done for them and to stop undermining our fight against white supremacy.

You do understand Black Americans are the reason Africans can even immigrate to America don’t you? You understand that correct?

I’ll just name that one thing but there are more.

Now you answer the question. What tangibles have Africans done for black Americans?? Name one thing. One thing.

Bro are you stupid. Then again you're a die-hard Umar Johnson supporter. You said "I want Africans to recognize what FBA has done for them and to stop undermining our fight against white supremacy." and then typed this bullshyt above. And no African Americans are not the reason why Africans or other immigrant groups can even migrate to america.

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
fun fact there were more African soldiers in WW2 than African Americans soldiers way more even lost their lives.

Bro are you stupid. Then again you're a die-hard Umar Johnson supporter. You said "I want Africans to recognize what FBA has done for them and to stop undermining our fight against white supremacy." and then typed this bullshyt above. And no African Americans are not the reason why Africans or other immigrant groups can even migrate to america.

this goofy tether c00n trolling:why: like why?

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

How did Africans get to migrate in large numbers to America please explain this.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Of course. Black Americans were barely allowed to fight. Africans got conscripted by their French and German colonial overlords.
220px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_101I-177-1465-04%2C_Griechenland%2C_Soldat_der_Legion_%22Freies_Arabien%22.jpg