Poland not letting African refugees flee from Ukraine.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
FMiQlCNX0AQ5hfi

:russ:Now we're Somoans

:dead: Does the poster think O’Shea’s hair is natural?

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Black Americans don't destroy African immigrant businesses or try to physically harm them like we see in certain parts of Africa it's just internet beef.

And we have survived internment camps

shyt like this was common place these devilish cacs tried to take us out.

Our people have been in the belly of the beast of white supremacy and survived.

Modern Cacs would have hard time fighting us don't let the media foul you.

America is policed by white people. The same people that make it so that this can't happen and if it does, extreme punishment will be given and they will use to push propaganda against African Americans so it's not in your best interests is the reason more than the actual hate in your heart which is greater than even the SAs.

Your frustration is based on your lack of ability to change this outcome. They have at some c00nish level the ability to do something and they know that the punishment won't be as great.

That's not the collective. That's a specific group of individuals.

That's child's play for cacs. Just go to Argentina or Mexico.

nikkas like you really overstate this. Cacs in America throughout history needed Blacks. We were property. That said at some point, this will be true and when it is, you or I likely won't be posting about it.

They would have less problems fighting Blacks right now than anytime in history. nikkas got high blood pressure, diabetes, etc. Y'all on thecoli live in fantasy island like LSA. On LSA, if you not a baller or married to a rich man, you are a failure at life. Ya'll just as delusional.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Can't tell if it's satire or real at this point.

The "we not from Africa" crowd will quote genetics then deny genetics. Notice this retard thinks his minimal euro admixture is more important than the majority of the rest of his DNA.

You can't make that type of dumb shyt up. Could have 90%African genetics but that 10% other is what defines him :dead:
:dead: Does the poster think O’Shea’s hair is natural?

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

The "we not from Africa" crowd will quote genetics then deny genetics. Notice this retard thinks his minimal euro admixture is more important than the majority of the rest of his DNA.

You can't make that type of dumb shyt up. Could have 90%African genetics but that 10% other is what defines him :dead:

That's like Russians telling Ukrainians that they are Russian because of "heritage" let people define themselves. Stop trying to force yourselves on to people.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
That's like Russians telling Ukrainians that they are Russian because of "heritage" let people define themselves. Stop trying to force yourselves on to people.
I'm talking about genetics imbecile. How you identify doesn't change where you a from. You can't be Samoan because you think you look like them. The example I responded to was very specific and her you come with an argument nobody was having. Retard.

:dead:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I'm talking about genetics imbecile. How you identify doesn't change where you a from. You can't be Samoan because you think you look like them. The example I responded to was very specific and her you come with an argument nobody was having. Retard.

:dead:

Is Russians telling Ukrainians that they have the genetic makeup relevant?

They still have their own unique identity.

Last edited:

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
I rock with you but there was a big difference between these people that went to Liberia and the people who stayed in the USA and fought Jim Crow. The people that went to Liberia never even faced the One Drop Rule that came later, that people like Homer Plessy and Walter White had to face.

And that's my last post on this shyt because I hate fighting over it so much and breaking up the diaspora into smaller and smaller subgroups is the stupidest shyt we could do. If Africans "don't count", and now Free Blacks "don't count", and now light-skinned who could have passed but still were considered (and considered themselves) Negro like Charles Drew and Mordacai Johnson and James Weldon Johnson and Homer Plessy and Arnold Bertonneau and John Mercer Langston and Walter Francis White "don't count", and Americo-Liberians therefore "don't count", then why even bother fighting the White Supremacists? We can have plenty of fun and joy just infighting the entire time instead.

Heck, Booker T. Washington, Archibald Grimké, and Francis James Grimké were all supposed to have been sons of slaveowners, do they "not count" too? We gonna cancel Beyoncé now too? How far we want to keep hair-splitting this goddamn divisive bullshyt for literally zero reward?

The difference is the people who went to Liberia (at least the elites) reflected early Southern caste systems; and considering most of the people who went to LIberia came from the South in a time that pre-dated the One Drop Rule and JIm Crow, it's a mistake to compare them to Booker, Grimke, Plessy and Walter White.

Repost:

the people who actually went to Liberia were largely from the South and took plantation-style colorline dynamics with them (remember, the south during these times had no unified "black" identity and there was no such thing as the One drop rule yet)

Even darker skinned Americo-Liberians (ADOS) suffered to a degree

mopFPM7.jpg

Edward Roye was a dark skinned Americo-Liberian

portrait-of-edward-james-roye-american-liberian-political-figure-4e77c4-1024.jpg

Joseph Roberts was a light skinned Americo-Liberian from the South

Joseph_JenkinsRoberts.jpg

more context

k0fP38B.jpg

that's pretty much how pre-Jim Crow/One Drop, South operated in the USA

the elite Americo-Liberians were all from the pre-One Drop Rule South and were never part of the Black Yankee: Back To Africa Movement. For further context, this guy from North Carolina who owned slaves in the USA was also of the same ADOS segment that we now know today as "Lumbee Indians"

P0TCDru.jpg

I looked up more info on this Sheridan fellow:

Sheridan, Thomas (ca. 1787-1864)

Sheridan, Louis | NCpedia

DWxrPas.png

e0Ld2E5.png

Pmx56Oa.png

see, Liberia didn't get these (black yankees) ADOS who fathered the Back To Africa movement and black identity regardless of complexion & admixture

ciioDMK.jpg

they got this segment who only knew the ways of the South which included negro vs mixed caste systems

9P8n5x0.jpg

pHsHk.png

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Is Russians telling Ukrainians that they save the genetic makeup relevant?

They still have their own unique identity.

:skip:

Speak to the conversation you jumped into not the one you are trying to force that nobody was having. Genetics not identity. Because you don't identify with Africa does not mean you are not from there.

Reality.

I hope you realize you are making the Rachel Dolezal argument. Let that not go over your head dumb muthafuka

:deadmanny:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I thought the “I’m not African” self hatred was a relic of the past.

No disrespect to natives, but they were wiped out. Africans survived the holocaust.

Pirius Black

Superstar
Daps
What an absolute debacle of a thread this has turned into. Instead of offering help, potential resources, and reading information about the Africans being stranded in a warzone, this thread is a counter productive diaspora pissing contest. The internet has warped yalls minds with this ADOS vs Foreign Black beef bullshyt. Black people getting shytted on around the planet and here at home, and y'all beefing over white folks flags and colonial flags. Y'all can't leave this internet beef shyt alone for 5 minutes, and I say this as an ADOS from Eastern NC (Kinston born and raised). Leave that flag beef sucka shyt to twitter. If this is the level of thinking in our community, we will remain at the bottom for another 600 fukking years
:scust:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I thought the “I’m not African” self hatred was a relic of the past.

No disrespect to natives, but they were wiped out. Africans survived the holocaust.

We are not African ethnically most ADOS know we descended from Africans.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
I am having a hard time believing Black Americans are the least xenophobic? I don't see other groups of Blacks with groups like FBA who main purpose is to hate other Blacks. Even Somalians who are known in Africa for their shared dislike for Whites and Blacks don't have laugh when Black Americans are killed or when Black Americans face discrimination and speak on it with glee. Where they do that at?
To be fair, Black South Africans be giving Nigerians hell on social media. But in general these online “diaspora wars” are completely unproductive and this sub-forum in particular needs an additional 2-3 non-biased admins specifically to moderate these topics and keep them from turning into a shyt show.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
The more I look into this , it seems to be more of Ukranian's not letting blacks on the train than Poland not taking them in.

Which is why Ukraine better HYON from now on in this war.

Poland is taking them in. I have a friend who got deployed there and he told me the same thing. It's mostly Ukraine that's trying to keep Africans from leaving. Worst case scenario is that they'll make the African men be cannon fodder for their fight. They should have left Ukraine when other expats/students started leaving. Indians left Ukraine as soon as they saw that Putin was bucking.