Poland not letting African refugees flee from Ukraine.

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
You right about one thing, you said that shyt in real life, I would have choked you out till you joined the ancestral plane. You nikkas play like you can't be touched.

Ain't no one kissing white folks ass like bytch ass nikkas like you. Ole white daddy loving bytch nikka

I always find it funny when nikkas who suck white dikk for jobs, spots on a sports team and the whole nine call out others when they are the worst of all.
all I’ll say is you can’t call anyone cac loving when Africans literally leave their Black countries to move to 98% white countries.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thats funny because it also happens to be the country with the most black billionaires. Can’t be that bad

The fact that it has a lot of billionaires when most of the country is living in abject is VERY bad. Its never good sign when there is such an extreme wealth gap.

In regards to the main topic this is just a reflection of how corrupt and inept some African governments are. A country like Somalia can evacuate their people but Nigeria can't ?? Thats beyond deplorable.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
You could always begin by specifying examples of you supporting someone and not getting it back, instead of throwing out wild and blanket statements not backed up by fact..or even basic common sense.

You clearly have a lifelong preconceived notion of what everyone else is supposedly like, and when they don't act as you want (kneel before you) you say they have contempt for Black Americans as a whole when it's you as an individual they don't like.
Stop hiding behind 'Black Americans' and using their good name as a shield to hide behind as you fling your wild shyt.
Everyone loves and respects Black Americans, but if you yourself are having trouble being able to 'clique' with anyone and only seeing enemies then clearly the problem lies with you. Seek therapy, not for everyone else but for yourself.
Clearly my post struck a nerve with you

Hit dogs usually holler

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Bless the Earth the Child the Gods and bomb the rest.
G6A4yZ3.gif

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Smh they're still trying to find a way to shift the focus to black americans
Black Americans who claim groups like FBA tend to invert themselves into this when no one mentioned them.

How is this a thread about African students and these goofies turn this into, if they all had respect for ADOS then I would care.

1. Most nikkas got mad respect for Black Americans

2. The ones who don't are c00ns, why use them to justify hate for all like a white supremacist

3. These folks aren't even America, they are in Europe. Why would you even bring it up? FBAs love to throw stones and hide their hands like why always me. The Balotellis of the culture.