Poland not letting African refugees flee from Ukraine.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
My lil cousin in the army and she in Poland right now
3Yfc.gif

My lil cousin is not in Poland smh. My punk ass aunty set me up and told me she was in Poland like she was over there in a war or some shyt. She still stationed in Germany. I guess Germany and Poland close and she was over there a few days ago and left her phone in a cab or some shyt. But she back in Germany and not even in Poland. My aunty on some bullshyt :martin:

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
This turned into an ADOS vs African thread lmfao?

Atleast the good news is the Polish Ambassador is finally letting Africans into the country
a lot of ppl online basically mirror the behavior of tariq nasheed which lately he turns every single conversation into FBA/ADOS vs non FBA

if a black person does something embarrassing or criminal the first thing he tries to point out is if they arent FBA. its kinda sad cause he didnt used to behave like that :francis:
whole internet done devolved:francis:

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
Anyone have it recorded? I missed it.
Why do you wanna listen to some lame FBA gloating about Nigerians stuck in Ukraine? You had some dumbass south Africans in there talking about they side with FBA and aren't runners while South Africans are also stuck in Ukraine. Some dumb ghetto chick is talking about the international students should fight on behalf of Ukraine. these people are dumb.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
a lot of ppl online basically mirror the behavior of tariq nasheed which lately he turns every single conversation into FBA/ADOS vs non FBA

if a black person does something embarrassing or criminal the first thing he tries to point out is if they arent FBA. its kinda sad cause he didnt used to behave like that :francis:
whole internet done devolved:francis:
He did that, as an acknowledgement of what the tethers were doing, because what THEY do is separate themselves anytime they have an perceived achievement. They say stuff like "the first Nigerian this, first Haitian that etc" But when someone is their culture does something negative, they won't to leave it as just something happening with another black person.

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
He did that, as an acknowledgement of what the tethers were doing, because what THEY do is separate themselves anytime they have an perceived achievement. They say stuff like "the first Nigerian this, first Haitian that etc" But when someone is their culture does something negative, they won't to leave it as just something happening with another black person.
yea i dont condone that behavior no matter which side its coming from. its counterproductive. details and context do matter but we shouldnt look to tear eachother down, on all sides

Zime

Superstar
Daps
I hope the Indian government chooses wisely on what side they want to be on !
The reason why they sided with Russia in the first place is because of Ukraine's relationship with Pakistan. This all stems from Indians (Hindus & BJP party's) hatred for Muslims and look what it cost them.
:mjpls: