Poland not letting African refugees flee from Ukraine.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
FMiQlCNX0AQ5hfi

:russ:Now we're Somoans

You gotta love nikkas who claim FBA. They are that Fuentes Turning Point cac of the Black race

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I expect Tariq to do a full 180 and cry about the same Africans he been shytting on not being able to cross the border :francis:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Facts

PuHw9py.png

LnjhKOv.png

MIbLYKf.png

FBA/ADOS are the main 1s doing 10hr twitter spaces about Africans/Immigrants :scust:

I came in this thread, read all pages before posting and I am convinced you are right. nikkas want smoke with the Africans. The fact that they are in this predicament makes them happy.

The one thing Black Americans done a terrific job of is their public image that we care about everyone. An Asian gets hurt, you see a BW with a horn speaking about protecting Asians, same with other races. Even if most on here hate it, it's the image they are pushing to the world politically and why everyone is sympathetic to their causes even if they have negative views of BP as a whole.

This shyt they doing, is killing all that and because this shyt is global and how they really feel. Black Americans better hope and pray whites don't open them FEMA camps. It was just recently if you polled most Africans, many said they would be open to taking their African American brothers and sisters back if they wanted to come back home. That's looking like it's never gonna happen again and it makes no sense. Why isolate yourself when you already got a bullseye on your back?

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I came in this thread, read all pages before posting and I am convinced you are right. nikkas want smoke with the Africans. The fact that they are in this predicament makes them happy.

The one thing Black Americans done a terrific job of is their public image that we care about everyone. An Asian gets hurt, you see a BW with a horn speaking about protecting Asians, same with other races. Even if most on here hate it, it's the image they are pushing to the world politically and why everyone is sympathetic to their causes even if they have negative views of BP as a whole.

This shyt they doing, is killing all that and because this shyt is global and how they really feel. Black Americans better hope and pray whites don't open them FEMA camps. It was just recently if you polled most Africans, many said they would be open to taking their African American brothers and sisters back if they wanted to come back home. That's looking like it's never gonna happen again and it makes no sense. Why isolate yourself when you already got a bullseye on your back?

We have already survived "FEMA" camps and all types of white terrorism :unimpressed:

Immigrants wouldn't be getting this response if you weren't out here disparaging ADOS/FBA/Freedman calling us lazy etc. to gain favor with the white man.

It's unfortunate because Black Americans are historically the least xenophobic and most welcoming black people in the world.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The breh spoke the truth, can’t keep running to people who don’t want you and screaming racism. They don’t like you or want you in their country, stop begging.
they need to tell them they don't want them when they take their international tuition and charge them to go to schools at a premium.

not after they are in the country.

that region been recruiting African students since it was the USSR...

Not everyone is updated on global racism, they are enticed by cheaper Education rates than than maybe the UK or US.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
We have already survived "FEMA" camps and all types of white terrorism :unimpressed:

Immigrants wouldn't be getting this response if you weren't out here disparaging ADOS/FBA/Freedman calling us lazy etc. to gain favor with the white man.

It's unfortunate because Black Americans are historically the least xenophobic and most welcoming black people in the world.
Black Americans have never collectively been in FEMA camps and never with the end goal for them being death for the majority who were there.

White terrorism isn't Black genocide but can be if the government declares war on Black citizens which we have seen African countries do especially Nigeria is doing it right now and have done it in the past.

There is no Black collective outside of America calling Black Americans lazy. There are individuals, but not a shared view point. Saying this like this is a presumed fact is blasphemy and hateful at its core. This is something white supremacists do. Do not have sex with a BP because they all have an STDs or AIDS. I've heard white supremacists say this like it's a fact. Is it a fact @Voice of Reason?

I am having a hard time believing Black Americans are the least xenophobic? I don't see other groups of Blacks with groups like FBA who main purpose is to hate other Blacks. Even Somalians who are known in Africa for their shared dislike for Whites and Blacks don't have laugh when Black Americans are killed or when Black Americans face discrimination and speak on it with glee. Where they do that at?

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
all I’ll say is you can’t call anyone cac loving when Africans literally leave their Black countries to move to 98% white countries.
You got smoke right now but at some point, when you are in that predicament or worse, what you gonna do. shyt, America could get nuked tomorrow and life will never be the same, what you gonna do when your world and everything you love is shattered?

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
From my experience on earth we are all we got. Yes there are some ignorant people people amongst us bit they don't account for the majority. Every continent, island, country thats populated by black people always gave me love...but that's my experience:yeshrug:

Its alot of weirdo internet people. Anyone I've ever met from a different place in real life has always shared the commonality of being black. Jamaican, trini, haitian, Panamanian, African. And they always say "we" when talking... we as in black people. Of course there are differences and this doesn't apply to everyone. But I've never met a foreign black person that tried to shyt on "African Americans" the stuff i see posted on this site from Twitter is crazy because I've never experienced this.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Black Americans have never collectively been in FEMA camps and never with the end goal for them being death for the majority who were there.

White terrorism isn't Black genocide but can be if the government declares war on Black citizens which we have seen African countries do especially Nigeria is doing it right now and have done it in the past.

There is no Black collective outside of America calling Black Americans lazy. There are individuals, but not a shared view point. Saying this like this is a presumed fact is blasphemy and hateful at its core. This is something white supremacists do. Do not have sex with a BP because they all have an STDs or AIDS. I've heard white supremacists say this like it's a fact. Is it a fact @Voice of Reason?

I am having a hard time believing Black Americans are the least xenophobic? I don't see other groups of Blacks with groups like FBA who main purpose is to hate other Blacks. Even Somalians who are known in Africa for their shared dislike for Whites and Blacks don't have laugh when Black Americans are killed or when Black Americans face discrimination and speak on it with glee. Where they do that at?

Black Americans don't destroy African immigrant businesses or try to physically harm them like we see in certain parts of Africa it's just internet beef.

And we have survived internment camps

shyt like this was common place these devilish cacs tried to take us out.

Our people have been in the belly of the beast of white supremacy and survived.

Modern Cacs would have hard time fighting us don't let the media foul you.