Poland not letting African refugees flee from Ukraine.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Foreign black people are going to learn the hard way about disregarding black people in America and kissing these cacs asses when everywhere they go, cacs really don't want them there.

In this case, they're in Eastern Europe breh, they know how they get down.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

We got videos and thousands of people saying showing you they are having issues but you take one Twitter post saying I got in with this with no proof. Man, I never knew negros could be any more shameful. This is disgusting. You sound like a GOP member.

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
We got videos and thousands of people saying showing you they are having issues but you take one Twitter post saying I got in with this with no proof. Man, I never knew negros could be any more shameful. This is disgusting. You sound like a GOP member.
Just posting updates. What the fukk are you mad at me for?

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You guys aren't giving info here. From what I've been reading Somalia actually got their citizens out, so I'm left wondering what happened that made the Nigerian, Kenyan, and Ghanian students stuck?

Indians too, all i'm seeing is folk screaming racism and pleading for acceptence but where's the accountability for these west African nations?

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
Indians too, all i'm seeing is folk screaming racism and pleading for acceptence but where's the accountability for these west African nations?

to be fair Kenya is in East Africa but yea, it's ineptitude on those countries' parts. No plane to pick up students, no real help from embassies, etc.

That's not an update bro. That's the my Black friend twitter post with no proof.

This is an update with proof of someone saying some bullshyt:

We already had someone post that

Anwulika

All Star
Daps
Most Nigerians in the Ukraine are students and/or people who just want to use Ukraine to get to a better European country so the fact that Ukraine is a racist country isn't much of a concern for them.

Although I feel very sorry for any African caught up in this mess, I can't help but think that this wake up call is wholly necessary if we want to succeed as a people.

Already we are starting to see Africans banding together to help each other in the face of white supremacy. We now need to see that on a larger scale so that we can turn our countries into havens for our people.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Africans work hard ,will fukk you bytch if she choosing..hustle hard and are smart. :blessed:
Cac Europeans and most of the world discriminate harshly against Africans...

Especially in the middle east..they'll even bar the African jawns out the clubs and hotels and Leave you with average Russian and chink bytches. Americans don't know how much privilege the US passport gets...Africans face alot of bullshyt in Europe.

It's hatred and jealousy flat out racism.

EndGame

Superstar
Daps

The more I learn about this situation the more I blame these West African governments. They should have gotten their citizens out like Somalia and India did.