Poland not letting African refugees flee from Ukraine.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
I see where you're coming from. It would be silly to say the ancestors of Black Americans messed up Liberia. Afterall, the blacks who went to Liberia were such a minute percent of the total black population in America at that time.

And even then, I would imagine they didn't leave their kids behind while boarding the ships to Liberia. So looking for their descendants in America would be like looking for a needle in a haystack.

But I disagree that they were not part of the "Black American" group. Yes, they got their freedom much earlier than most of black people in America. Most of them may have even been born free. But their ancestors were enslaved as well and suffered that voyage to America just like your ancestors did. That's a fact.

Regardless of what you call them - FPOC, Free negroes, Creole, Octoroons, Quadroons, Mulattos, Oreos- they were black Americans.
They may have even viewed themselves as separate as you claim. That's nothing significant, even some uppity modern black americans still hold similar views:mjpls:, but let's not open that box right now.

What's clear to me is that they weren't this separate, almost white group like you're trying to paint them. These so called FPOCs were black enough that whites donated money to relocate their black asses out of the country before they started causing problems :pachaha:.

99% of Africans can not trace their ancestors back to a Royal family or powerful merchant who sold slaves to Europeans. We know the powerful people and families who sold slaves till this day But saying that the people who sold slaves were not Africans like us would be ridiculous.

:ehh: That's fair.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Foreign black people are going to learn the hard way about disregarding black people in America and kissing these cacs asses when everywhere they go, cacs really don't want them there.
This is the most ignorant comment I've read on here. This is the equivalent of saying if Black Americans wasn't gang banging and killing each other, maybe Black America would be out of the system of white supremacy. Why is claiming FBA a claim to say the most ignorant shyt?

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Y’all still up in here going back and forth with that stupid ass diaspora war bullshyt :gucci:

1:34

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
This is the most ignorant comment I've read on here. This is the equivalent of saying if Black Americans wasn't gang banging and killing each other, maybe Black America would be out of the system of white supremacy. Why is claiming FBA a claim to say the most ignorant shyt?
I'm not going back and forth with this because I don't do this internet shyt. Ain't shyt ignorant about what the fukk I'm saying, clown. Keep on kissing those white folks asses and keep on thinking y'all better than black people in America til you get that fukking rude awakening.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I'm not going back and forth with this because I don't do this internet shyt. Ain't shyt ignorant about what the fukk I'm saying, clown. Keep on kissing those white folks asses and keep on thinking y'all better than black people in America til you get that fukking rude awakening.
You right about one thing, you said that shyt in real life, I would have choked you out till you joined the ancestral plane. You nikkas play like you can't be touched.

Ain't no one kissing white folks ass like bytch ass nikkas like you. Ole white daddy loving bytch nikka

I always find it funny when nikkas who suck white dikk for jobs, spots on a sports team and the whole nine call out others when they are the worst of all.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

They don't understand that we have this out look because our ancestors never fled despite enduring white terrorism because we never had anywhere to flee too.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
They don't understand that we have this out look because our ancestors never fled despite enduring white terrorism because we never had anywhere to flee too.
The lies these bytch ass nikkas tell themselves. Where anywhere weren't nikkas fighting? Where, white terrorism is global and all nikkas have put up a fight

It befuddled me of level of ignorance from nikkas on this site. It's like you nikkas get more ignorant by the day.

nikkas who look down on anyone Black from any culture, Black America, Caribbean, European, and Africa are bytch ass nikkas. They aren't anything more or less but this take screams extreme ignorance.

Ahmen

Live as if BLM
Daps
Look how the Chinese treated Nigerians during the Wuhan Virus. And now this. Does the Nigerian government have any shame? The world treats her children like dogs and she does nothing.
What can Nigeria do? What would you have them do except perhaps create the environment that would keep it's students there by choice?

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
What can Nigeria do? What would you have them do except perhaps create the environment that would keep it's students there by choice?
People gotta understand Nigeria to understand why it's so fukked up but its funding the UK to an extreme degree so it just goes on loose ears.

I am starting to think Black people globally are completely hopeless for the first time in my years on this earth

You ask BW about white supremacy, they blame BM.

You ask BM about white supremacy, they blame Caribbean and Africans in particular

Ask Africans and Caribbean and they blame the government.

Truth is, everyone is scared of white daddy. BM are startled by white daddy. Africans are as well. Caribbeans are as well. No one got balls anymore.

I remember leading marches in DC, trying my ass to get white people to hear us and get us out of systemic white supremacy and get blacks to understand this is our #1 issue and it fell on deaf ears with cacs wasting my time and nikkas acting scary. I used to be willing to die for this but not anymore. It's over.

Gunz&Butta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Cool story but they did flee. And more would have fled if they had the means to do so. Also, I wouldn't call 1% of the country leaving as fleeing.
Last time I checked, there are Americans and Europeans living in Africa as well. Did they flee too?
If you scared of leaving your little puddle, just say so.:unimpressed:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
It's funny seeing the degradation of this shyt.

Then again, this is what Black folks do worldwide.

We some scared bytches.

I used to not understand why Black folks in America be killing each other like crazy even with the music and all because ain't no coming back from death but than I though about it. When do nikkas go on another white man yard, saying, I am on your yard nikka! I am on your block, Woopty woo, nikka!

With White folks, Black people are so cautious. They act nicer, they are careful with their words. You think a nikka found Jesus when someone brings up the Jews in a conversation :merchant:

All of that gangsta talk, just imagine these nikkas on a white message board talking about all whites being racist. That nikka would get destroyed by all their posters and then he would get banned and called a racist himself but on here nikkas say whatever. fukk them nikkas, all of them hate us and so fukk them. Like what! Ain't ya'll the same nikkas saying you get love when you travel, how are you hated and you get love? Make it make sense but when you are bytch ass nikkas. I get it, DMX said it best, "nikkas wanna try, nikkas wanna lie, Then nikkas wonder why, nikkas wanna die"

nikkas don't value their own life. A poster on LSA said, she never understood why people complained about the crab in the bucket when the crab shouldn't have been in the bucket, to begin with. Another poster said she couldn't understand it at first but it made perfect sense. Crabs adapt to climates better than other sea creatures, they are naturally ambitious, so how can this state drive them to this depressive level.

I've tried to really put this all together but truth is, only God can fix this, not me. We are simply too fukked up globally and unwilling to take accountability. Black people are done collectively till God changes this path. I believe God can, unless God gives me the gift to get through to nikkas, I probably can't and I doubt anyone can otherwise.

A stupid ass nikka literally blamed the government. You stupid ass nikka, do you realize that's not going to fix shyt or draw attention to them. What you do is post why Nigeria is fukked up and why the country HAS to be divided to even have a shot at being treated as a basic human being. Even then, it's likely not going to fix anything but just open up talk for another dog and pony show. When white supremacists aren't done looting and need you even if you don't need them, they have a tendency to only care when they care.