Poland not letting African refugees flee from Ukraine.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
My lil cousin in the army and she in Poland right now
3Yfc.gif

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
You clowns will use something like this to dive further into African vs. FBA tribalism instead of seeing it as more evidence this infighting is stupid. The whole world SCREAMS at you "fukk people of African descent, no matter their location" and some of yall turn around and start fighting with one another over it. Get a fukking grip you losers.

There is no such thing as infighting because we are different ethnicities. Despite our differences we can still have compassion for fellow black people though :yeshrug:

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
She'll be alright in Poland. But then again, a lot of people (myself included) didn't think Putin would go this far:hubie:

Yeah hopefully. Last time I talked to her was like 6 months ago when she was at home but she was stationed in Germany at the time. I just found out she in Poland right now. I’m down to go over there and help her break out of that shyt and go awol if I need to. I would need a raw as plan though. But she straight for right now. I haven’t talked to her yet though

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah hopefully. Last time I talked to her was like 6 months ago when she was at home but she was stationed in Germany at the time. I just found out she in Poland right now. I’m down to go over there and help her break out of that shyt and go awol if I need to. I would need a raw as plan though. But she straight for right now. I haven’t talked to her yet though
Nikka unless u got connections with various governments of Eastern Europe , u better sit ur ass down where u are. This ain’t the movies nikka. U ain’t finna be jumping outta airplanes and sh1t doing that Rambo sh1t. No n1kka. Put down the pipe now!!

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Nigeria has declared WAR on its SE citizens and the west put the north who only value themselves in charge who hate the South which are 99.99% of those who go abroad to study. It's like being in a country with the David Duke as the president and he knows the only people doing this are people that aren't his own. His people go to the UAE and Qatar and they got money, they don't need an education.

When I say Nigeria is the worst country in the world, I mean that shyt. None of you guys would survive it. That's why it's easy to talk shyt about it

Thats funny because it also happens to be the country with the most black billionaires. Can’t be that bad

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
trying too hard here, Ukraine and these African countries have study abroad programs. Are they supposed to ignore them because "white man"?

Nah man, people without access to high-level university educations in their home countries are supposed to build their own university back home and become the professors before they've even gotten the education themselves.

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Nikka unless u got connections with various governments of Eastern Europe , u better sit ur ass down where u are. This ain’t the movies nikka. U ain’t finna be jumping outta airplanes and sh1t doing that Rambo sh1t. No n1kka. Put down the pipe now!!

One thing about it, I’m way harder than Rambo. And I feel what you saying for sure. But at the same time, I do be coming up with some raw ass plans.

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
They don’t have cars? I would’ve left as soon as Russia made threats which was like 2 weeks or so ago, I think. That’s ridiculous
Everyone didn't leave though which is the problem. You see the Ukrainians fleeing now, they probably didn't think anything would be this bad.