Poland not letting African refugees flee from Ukraine.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Oh ok. I'm sorry.

I did look for Nigerians in WW2 and only mention of one is :

Among the hundreds of thousands of patriots that Poland celebrates for serving in the resistance movement in World War Two there is one black, Nigeria-born man. August Browne: The Nigeria-born man who joined the Polish resistance
There were plenty, I had uncles who fought for the British during ww2. There were a lot to be honest. Saying otherwise is extremely disrespectful like a cac saying Blacks fight in the civil war when many did.

TrapParis

All Star
Daps
Of course. Black Americans were barely allowed to fight. Africans got conscripted by their French and German colonial overlords.
220px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_101I-177-1465-04%2C_Griechenland%2C_Soldat_der_Legion_%22Freies_Arabien%22.jpg
Thats an arab....:unimpressed:

Keepya onya toes

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Why tbe hell did the moderators not delete the posts that were clearly trying to derail.. This thread started well and turned into a bottom feeding fest.....

Whats the point in Moderators if your not moderating threads that are obviously being derailed. I get everyone has an opinion but damn is the moderator just a badge. This thread was a solidarity thread turned into a war by agents and yall sit back... Earn ya badges...

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
You guys aren't giving info here. From what I've been reading Somalia actually got their citizens out, so I'm left wondering what happened that made the Nigerian, Kenyan, and Ghanian students stuck?

Nigeria has declared WAR on its SE citizens and the west put the north who only value themselves in charge who hate the South which are 99.99% of those who go abroad to study. It's like being in a country with the David Duke as the president and he knows the only people doing this are people that aren't his own. His people go to the UAE and Qatar and they got money, they don't need an education.

When I say Nigeria is the worst country in the world, I mean that shyt. None of you guys would survive it. That's why it's easy to talk shyt about it