Poland not letting African refugees flee from Ukraine.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
When some of us who agitate for a separate country so our ppl dont have to flee to poor white countries they ask me if I seen war or become mute. The zoo called Nigeria is not a country to rely on. Good luck

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
He's North African. There were sub saharan Africans in that same division.

dPvZtEn52VtvpNT_geZX3OAMkWxGRydj5rMfjevNFtg.jpg

Stop posting people that aren't black. He is whatever his tribe is and proud.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
trying too hard here, Ukraine and these African countries have study abroad programs. Are they supposed to ignore them because "white man"?

Yes. White man gubbament colder???:mjtf:

Study abroad cause your people and gubbament shytty? If all these people running from their gubbament and root what the hell you expect me to think?:mjtf:

Weak ass cowards :unimpressed:

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Wow. 22 pages. You degenerates really enjoy black trauma, don't you?:sas2:
Well the Ukraine threads needs to be closed and this topic not discussed at all if that's the case. I have been in the Ukraine war threads a few days but fukk both sides of that war as they are being racist to black civilians and not letting then in.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Nigeria has declared WAR on its SE citizens and the west put the north who only value themselves in charge who hate the South which are 99.99% of those who go abroad to study. It's like being in a country with the David Duke as the president and he knows the only people doing this are people that aren't his own. His people go to the UAE and Qatar and they got money, they don't need an education.

When I say Nigeria is the worst country in the world, I mean that shyt. None of you guys would survive it. That's why it's easy to talk shyt about it

They come here talking down on us. How you ignore that shyt? fukk them

Giselle

Daps
Why are you posting like you’re like pro racist cacs..
I am anti illegal immigration and pro putting your own people first.

Anyway, I just read that I was right and them not being let into Poland does have something to do with visas, citizenship and immigration laws.
Studying abroad isn't fleeing, which is why Ukraine doesn't have a significant African immigrant population. A lot of those people are students and they're from all over Africa, not just the west.

It doesn't benefit any of them because they're stuck there. Dude said they tried getting black women and children on the trains but some of them are stuck too as the videos above show.

As for why they didn't leave earlier, no one knows now. Some has said they called their embassies in Ukraine but were given a generic answer to look on a website.
They don’t have cars? I would’ve left as soon as Russia made threats which was like 2 weeks or so ago, I think. That’s ridiculous

Gunz&Butta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Well the Ukraine threads needs to be closed and this topic not discussed at all if that's the case. I have been in the Ukraine war threads a few days but fukk both sides of that war as they are being racist to black civilians and not letting then in.
I have nothing against discussing the topic but the thread has become an orgy for lowlifes who climax from African suffering.