Poland not letting African refugees flee from Ukraine.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
The same nikkas talking that #HYON shyt all over this message board are now ITT with the fake concern for African immigrants. These clowns are legit mental patients.

They'd do the exact same thing as the Polish government if given the power to do so.

YOU DUDES KILL ME
WITH THESE DISINGENUOUS POSTS.

BLACK AMERICANS HAVE
NEVER CAUSED ANY HARM
TO NON AMERICAN BLACKS
AND DONT WANT TO SEE ANY
BLACKS ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD HARMED.

THE WAY YOU fakkitS TRY
TO EQUATE CRITICISM
ON FORUMS & SOCIAL MEDIA
TO CACS ACTUALLY SUBJECTING
IMMIGRANTS TO RACISM IS
PURE fakkit shyt.

HAITIANS GET WHIPPED
AT THE BORDERS...
BLACK AMERICANS GO
"NAH fukk THAT
WE AINT COOL WITH THIS
YALL AINT NEVER WHIPPED
NO LATIN ILLEGALS"

IMMIGRANT POSTERS GO
"YOU FBA nikkaS ARE
JUST LIKE THE WHITE MEN
BEATING US AT THE BORDER.
DONT ACT CONCERNED NOW"

KILL YASELVES fakkitS.

:devil:
:evil:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I thought Ukraine not allowing any males 18-60 to leave? They turning them tethers away and telling them to throw Molotovs with sergei and the klitszcko brothers :mjlol: They gonna learn to stop running to these homogeneous ethno cac countries

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
You guys aren't giving info here. From what I've been reading Somalia actually got their citizens out, so I'm left wondering what happened that made the Nigerian, Kenyan, and Ghanian students stuck?

Giselle

Daps
I’m sure majority of them are Africans there, many on a student visa, not actual citizens and that has something to do with it. Also this benefits the African men bc the men from the actual country are being forced to stay there and fight, at least they can go home. You got to move there for a cheap education and to use their resources and get to dip out during war because you aren’t a citizen, be glad about that and go home.

Why don’t they go home? Why didn’t they try to go home when the news first broke? Why are they expecting countries not to put their own people first when they also practice that in their own culture? Why are they so surprised by these white people?

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I'll never understand Pan African shyt when people refuse to fight and build their countries then make excuses to run to majority white countries. Why the hell would I want to go to any west African slave trading country while they are fleeing :gucci:

My lazy, victimhood mentality tells me they aren't doing so well if the flee to majority white countries.

You know your roots and you still "displaced" looking for white help? fukk does knowing your root mean?? :mjtf::mjlol:

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You clowns will use something like this to dive further into African vs. FBA tribalism instead of seeing it as more evidence this infighting is stupid. The whole world SCREAMS at you "fukk people of African descent, no matter their location" and some of yall turn around and start fighting with one another over it. Get a fukking grip you losers.

Budda

Superstar
Daps
I’m sure majority of them are Africans there, many on a student visa, not actual citizens and that has something to do with it. Also this benefits the African men bc the men from the actual country are being forced to stay there and fight, at least they can go home. You got to move there for a cheap education and to use their resources and get to dip out during war because you aren’t a citizen, be glad about that and go home.

Why don’t they go home? Why didn’t they try to go home when the news first broke? Why are they expecting countries not to put their own people first when they also practice that in their own culture? Why are they so surprised by these white people?

Why are you posting like you’re like pro racist cacs..

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
Why the hell would I want to go to any west African slave trading country while they are fleeing :gucci:
Studying abroad isn't fleeing, which is why Ukraine doesn't have a significant African immigrant population. A lot of those people are students and they're from all over Africa, not just the west.

It doesn't benefit any of them because they're stuck there. Dude said they tried getting black women and children on the trains but some of them are stuck too as the videos above show.

As for why they didn't leave earlier, no one knows now. Some has said they called their embassies in Ukraine but were given a generic answer to look on a website.

Budda

Superstar
Daps
I'll never understand Pan African shyt when people refuse to fight and build their countries then make excuses to run to majority white countries. Why the hell would I want to go to any west African slave trading country while they are fleeing :gucci:

My lazy, victimhood mentality tells me they aren't doing so well if the flee to majority white countries.

You know your roots and you still "displaced" looking for white help? fukk does knowing your root mean?? :mjtf::mjlol:

What’s pan African shyt got to do with this? There’s some buzz words people just throw about for no reason on this forum.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Studying abroad isn't fleeing, which is why Ukraine doesn't have a significant African immigrant population. A lot of those people are students and they're from all over Africa, not just the west.

It doesn't benefit any of them because they're stuck there. Dude said they tried getting black women and children on the trains but some of them are stuck too as the videos above show.

As for why they didn't leave earlier, no one knows now. Some has said they called their embassies in Ukraine but were given a generic answer to look on a website.

It is fleeing. Cowards refuse to build at home and rely on the white man. What the hell is that?